I think I'm turning into a femcel

I've never really hated the way I looked until recently. I actually like the way I look in mirrors, but am horrified by what I see almost every time I take a picture. I like my body but absolutely despise my scars. I'm terrified to every pursue a relationship or have sex because of them, but I don't think it would particularly matter since I'm 18 and have never been asked out. I don't resent anyone for it or anything. I know I'm not the most attractive but I'm mostly just coping because I want a family one day and that probably won't happen because I'm like the bottom barrel in terms of desirability

Attached: pepe-apu-turning-into-schizo-thumbnail.png (200x200, 49.69K)

These are not real issues. As long as you are not fat, you can get fucked by guys far more attractive than you. You will never know real struggle. Quit calling yourself a cel. Privileged retard.

Everybody can find someone, you are just retarded, give it some time, and put some effort into it
Don't over do it, try not to get frustrated, and enjoy life, even if you are a bit lonely
Having a relationship will not make you feel better if you din't feel good by yourself

Dubs always speak the truth, listen to this guy

You'll be fine. Women do have it on average easier in dating. Everyone has something that they hate about themselves and it'll be a constant source of repression. Just don't fall into the trap of chasing validation from dates and hookups or at the very least be aware that you may be doing it

I don't want to fuck random people

Go fuck yourself then, it works for me

>I'm 18
Get off this website, child.

why in the fuck would you post here about this? we don't care. go hang out at your local library and find some gawky chump and he'll tell you you're the most beautiful and he loves you and he'll raise your children. that's a million times better than getting involved with some angry incel from this awful place. or like, drop hints toward some Chad mf and he'll put you on his dick soon enough. but there's nothing that's ever going to work for you on r9k, I'll bet my fucking dick on it.

You sound nice to be around, user. You don't seem super fucked up like most femcels, you actually seem pretty normal which is good. I really wouldn't mind getting to know you better and maybe even making you my first gf.
Unfortunately, meeting people on r9k is kind of gay, so that's never going to happen. I hope everything works out for you, though.

> female
> 18

I can't even pretend to care.
The world is made for you, you are delusional and drowning in a glass of water.

Grow up, develop yourself and live life

>absolutely despise my scars
what did she mean by this?

self harm is not attractive user. neither is stretch marks from pregnancy, and if they're from being fat then you'll have a hard time explaining that to anyone. you fucked up pretty bad.

Join the club. It seems as if every woman, for whatever batshit reason, is insecure as shit in some way about their looks, no matter if the ugliest woman is still valued more than simply below-average men. You're not special, you're fucking eighteen, and you have an entire life of coasting on your pussy ahead of you.

Most guy will literally date any girl because they are alone and starved of affection

Attached: C6296C7E-71E6-4F88-99A9-6B0FB4700A14.jpg (1553x1553, 1.17M)

Quick reminder that "femcel" just means "not good enough to keep Chad"

I'll do anything for you please post contact info. I'll pay to move you or even do citizenship stuff if you will be my wife

Attached: 8866491f-a29a-4fd5-9de3-7374abc10676.gif (112x112, 21.47K)

Bait post, but scars do not matter on a woman to me. Loved a girl with scars all the way up her arms and think she's the most beatiful person in the world, liked a girl when I was a teenager who had burn scars on her neck up to her face. Genuinely is not even a concern, when men like you they grow to like your unique features whether they're considered conventionally attractive or not

You are a female and a young one at that. The world is literally catered to your each and every need. Whatever "problems" you have are non existent or self inflicted. GTFO here and leave this space for people who need it.

I hate women please kill your pretty little self before I do it for you

>why won't girls date me q_q

face it you idiots belong with OP. start sucking up.

Are you implying that being mean towards girls is the reason why some men cant get laid? If so you are a fucking moron or underage, go outside. The dudes who fuck a different girl every weekend and dump them once they want to start something serious do not respect women, they're more misogynistic than your average incel

Not self harm. Had severe acne when I was maybe 12-13 and it left scars on my back and chest. I have stretch marks but those are because of working out, not being fat

>young female hands typed this post
My cock is rock-hard right now

kys larping nigger