>tfw I am so lonely

>depressed autistic neet
>never had a bf, no irl friends
>only friend i have says he isn't visiting me for two months
>literally so alone that I sometimes pretend in my head that random people are hanging out with me
>everyone in my town and country are either normies or dislikes me

Attached: 374.png (657x527, 76.26K)

>>never had a bf
But what's your body count?

Bumv

I pre per

Go make dating accounts and watch how men are dying to speak with you.
>but i don't want to talk to them
Then don't complain.

Normie take, you are a normie you weren't you would know that I can't talk to normies since we are so different

>Find a hobby and meet people through it
>join a fandom and talk to people in it
>if any of the above fails just start and ama on Any Forums
You will easily fund someone to talk to

I know but I haven't found someone yet since my cuntry is so small

>only friend i have says he isn't visiting me for two months
and what were you doing with him before then? you obviously want something specific

You can always try to find online friends, they are worse than real friends but they are better than nothing

i know I guess right now it is hard for that to suffice unfortunately

sell yourself into prostitution. I'm serious. most people won't pick you because you're low-tier, but some nerd with a saviour complex will decide they need to save you from the industry before you even actually participate.

This wont get an answer because she got fucked by Chad and knows she isn't actually lonely like most guys here

Normie solution and take

normies don't need or want prostitutes. they have typical relationships. this could be your only way out and it's not as unsafe as you think.

nuh most also are who hire so still shit also i mog you dipshit so quit talking shit

yeah but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? yeah, I didn't think so faggot

grammar brok my brain but still having to sex normie boomers isnt worth it

Why would you larp as a woman and demoralise all the depressed autistic neets here? Autistic robot men have it 100x worse than any equal femoidbot by far.

Same except I never had friends

Attached: 1655028897638.jpg (1078x968, 204.12K)

Explain the hobby thing. I'm an avid biker, how do I meet bikers in my city? Discord or what?

lol the whole point of biking is attention. bike around like you already do and if you see someone else doing it yell out to them. they'll talk to you, it's not like they got much else going on.

you never had to become a tranny nigger

but you don't understand. dysphoria. daddy issues. it's what my online friends wanted. I really had no other choice.

there is always a better alternative than being a tranny

Attached: cup-mm-bullets-white-coffee-cup-cup-bullets-isolated-150727228.jpg (800x795, 37.04K)

there's also always a better alternative than wasting your time here replying to obvious shitposts

Attached: 1654733997553.jpg (604x457, 58.48K)