What does it mean when she's super chatty half the time...

What does it mean when she's super chatty half the time, but very quiet and only giving few (sometimes one) word answers the other half? And what does it mean when she's like this around other people in general, but seems to prioritise you (ex.: often calling you out to follow her, or physically beckoning you during her quiet moments)? And what does it mean when anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Attached: teletubbies.webm (854x480, 733.95K)

Youre the guy she falls back on when shes uncomfortable or doesent have a better option basically. When shes quiet and one word answers shes chatting up a higher priority friend or potential partner. Either that or shes in depressed

You're her emotional tampon when Chad doesn't respond.

People sometimes don't want to talk. They're not one-dimensional.

These are the correct answers OP.

Why are men always self-defeatist like this?

because i (different user) was (also) her emotional tampon when chad didnt respond

Attached: 294DE9BC-10B9-4A83-A2F2-450C9DC845A1.png (338x190, 138.14K)

Yeah, and it's common for personal tragedies to fuel your pity parties. It's still defeatism, dipshit.

no she was a cunt im just malding

They're not you just can't help but always see people through internet stereotypes. Not that there aren't people like that but the fact that you infer such a thing from such a vague behaviour shows me that you don't have much experience with people

>no she was a cunt im just malding
This is still defeatism and self-pitying.

>don't have much experience with people
It's usually experience with people that one finds themselves down this rabbit hole and walk away with such a black-and-white view on them.

What do you mean, what's wrong with my mindset?

self-defeatism goes hand in hand with optimism and growth. from acknowledging a (yeah, humiliating) defeat, i can learn from my mistakes (trusting a cunt) and be hopeful for a better, more self-aware future

>what's wrong with my mindset?
>self-defeatist
>self-pitying
user, do you not know what reading is?

>self-defeatism goes hand in hand with optimism and growth.
Completely false. Self-defeatism is inherently pessimistic and resorts to lack of developments.
>from acknowledging a (yeah, humiliating) defeat, i can learn from my mistakes (trusting a cunt) and be hopeful for a better, more self-aware future
This has nothing to do with optimism or growth, and in fact so far away from the two that I don't know how you conflated them.

Yeah, I just want more of your help and to tal kto you, you seem really confident.

>Yeah, I just want more of your help and to tal kto you, you seem really confident.
You're not even talking about the same thing anymore, user.

Yes I am, I'm just attracted to you and want to talk to you more.

>Yes I am
You're not even using this phrase correctly.

Yeah that's true, can I drop my tag for you

Ok, bye forever I guess.