PC Setup Thread

ITT: Post your age, gender, favorite music genre, favorite video game, and a picture of your computer set up.
Also, feel free to rate others.

Guy
90's alt rock and jazz fusion
Mass Effect 1

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-052931_Gallery.jpg (1439x1253, 1018.79K)

>ITT: Post your age,
>gender,
redundant to ask on here
>favorite music genre,
I don't really care about music
>favorite video game,
I would have to say... Dark Souls 2?
>and a picture of your computer set up.
Well no camera but you didn't say a photo so here you are
>Also, feel free to rate others.
OP it's a picture of a computer and a table what standard am I rating this by
It looks like what it says in the subject is that good enough

Attached: 1634217325454.png (819x839, 84.03K)

>what standard am I rating this by
I mean, I guess the standard will develop overtime with people's reason.
I guess how cool your think it is or how tidy things are maybe?
We'll have to see.
Nive drawing btw.

>age, gender
35, male
>favorite music genre
normally I listen to crappy boomer dad rock, but I'm not rally that big into music
>favorite video game
That covers a whole lot of ground. How are we defining "favorite"? If we're going by time played and sheer impact on the player's life, then that has to go to WoW.

nice drawing user

looks like an old case, which I generally approve of

Attached: _DSC0087.jpg (2000x1331, 531.41K)

with the way things have gone, i can't afford to upgrade my computer, so i'm just limping it along, fixing things as i go. right now have a fan that keeps complaining. so far a little percussion has helped.

>Junk food
>RGB lighting
>Zero room to move mouse around
2/10

>Sitting that close to the rack

Must be like a loud sauna

Female
Anything as long as it sounds good.
Now it's Arma 3 multiplayer after 600 hrs of PUBG
Not at home so I'll post an storaged picture
Own a Kova Aimo mouse and an Isku keyboard both in white, 1920x1080. That's pretty much it.

Looks neat though cramped with that mouse space. I'd break my mouse against an object flicking or making giant turns in FPSers

Attached: компьютер (1).jpg (2393x3896, 816.17K)

>ITT: Post your age,
>gender
Male
>favorite music genre,
dunno
>favorite video game,
dunno, Team Fortress 2?
>and a picture of your computer set up.
see pic
>Also, feel free to rate others.
Quite the setup you've got. What do you do with it?

Attached: IMG_20220613_122250.jpg (4160x3120, 1.52M)

I've reconfigured the rack since I took that pic, but it was then and is now more or less silent. DIY rack cases trade space for quietness. it is gonna be like a sauna in the coming months, but that's because I'm too cheap to run the AC in my place. I waste enough electricity on the computers themselves.

blue-on-black is always nice, simple and just werks aesthetically, though I've always wished for dimmer blue LEDs.

simple and basic but I can hardly fault you for that.

anyway, I do run some VMs and do some photo editing, but mostly I shitpost from my setup. I don't "need" six monitors by any stretch of the imagination, but years ago I noticed it'd be possible and I thought it was cool, so off I went. Ditto with the rackmounting.

>32
>Meat popsicle
>Rock - specifically the shoegaze subgenre - also industrial and phonk
>IDK... Assetto Corsa, American Truck Simulator, UBOAT, and SWAT 4 for gameplay, Deus Ex for story

Attached: OC-g-20210111_135535-Cr-Ed-Re4ch.jpg (2569x1647, 700.61K)

this looks like an extraordinarily comfy battlestation

Yeah the blue black looks nice and the case itself is much better paired with an more superior AC. I picked the one with as much airflow and fans, especially larger in size, as possible. Haven't regretted it after being stuck with closed in, thick cases which would only cook my components like a toaster and summer gaming/work was issueless.

>age
>gender
gtx1050
>favourite music genre
shoegaze
>favourite video game
gta san andreas
>inb4 why you have 2 mouses and where is your scroll
i could nut to that white keyboard

too much light

swat4 chad

Attached: IMG_20220613_141219.jpg (4160x3120, 1.88M)

guy
doesnt matter past the age of 18
doesnt matter past the age of 18
Doesnt matter not trying to be Xqc / Mizkif epic twitch streamer

It is, it would only be better if my recliner had a mesh back because I don't use air conditioning and it gets hot af.
>shoegaze
>gta san andreas
Based.
>swat4 chad
Fellow SWAT 4 enjoyer? Also chad. I recommend Ready or Not when it's on sale - currently doesn't have enough content and isn't too replayable but consistent (although somewhat slow) updates and some huge improvements already and coming soon.

Attached: OC-v-RoN-20220322025110_1.jpg (2560x1440, 752.98K)

>Fellow SWAT 4 enjoyer?
i played the whole campaign with my childhood friend, sometimes i install it and play for a few hours. i will look into ready or not, maybe i will buy it for my friend too so we can play together after he buys a decent gpu, thank you. :)

Attached: 1650469309168.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

What RTX do you have is it a custom built

Vanilla RTX 3060
It's a completely new prebuilt I ordered while it was on a -60% sale.
My old rig was inferior in every way I would need to completely buy every part to upgrade it manually which would be a waste of money.

>arma girl
they do exist

Attached: 1655069688456.jpg (1098x1002, 180.99K)

Exploring MP right now, since I played this game with a torrented copy on SP as far as back in 2013 so I have the mechanics in my veins. Bought it off Steam after it went on sale recently, still the base game sucks and you're locked out of 90% of content because Bohemia is being a greedy bitch and wants you to pay an additional 80$ for all DLCs. I've been using DLC Unlocker but extremely hesitant to use it with Battleye on. Still, it was pretty fun
>join Zeus server
>Game Master spamming hundreds of tanks and infantry
>Get in heli, rotor gets damaged, fuel damaged, hull gets shot, alarm starts beeping.
>Half the players lying unconscious in the back seats from blood loss screaming into the mic to land the helicopter while pilot is incompetent

>Join Warlords server
>Have no clue what is going on
>Spawn in as CSAT rifleman
>See two random guys on the road, one is threatening and raging at the other player
>Fucking bitch, STOP shooting at me. I'm going to shoot you in your fucking face if you shoot one more time you fucking pig
>Leave them alone, jog past them
>Some other guy spawns in heli, follow him in. Fly to some marker on East Altis, he lands, heli flips over and we all die in the explosion.