You are put back in time before 2001, with the same knowledge you have right now. How do you feasibly stop 9/11...

You are put back in time before 2001, with the same knowledge you have right now. How do you feasibly stop 9/11? How are you going to keep the planes away from the World Trade Center and the Pentagon? What's your plan? For convenience sake assume you're on some random street in America.

Attached: 1652205435009.jpg (876x766, 228.36K)

hijack them damn planes myself

i wouldnt stop it but i would make money from the stock market.

How the fuck do you pilot three planes at the same time

everyone would call you crazy, the feds would arrest you for knowing too much and it will happen anyways

The question wasn't whether or not you have a Jewish ancestry you fucking goon, HOW DO WE STOP 9/11

why would i stop it i gotta make my shekels

why would i want to stop 9/11? mostly a bunch of rich jews died probably. it was islam's righteous fury and revengeance

>a bunch of rich Jews died probably
>user hasn't checked the death toll
You'll never believe what group of people all had the day off that day

Attached: Can'tMcTakeIt.jpg (250x250, 4.29K)

Okay in that case you want to stop 9/11 so that SEAL team six doesn't fucking create a call of duty level in abbottobad
now how do you do it

why the fuck would I do that, I'm joining shekelstein in shorting airline companies

hypothetically, i simply report the names of the terrorists, what airport they will be boarding the plane at, and what time they board it. they will then be stopped at the airport trying to board the plane. and if that doesnt work, then its beyond my control

any conventional methods are out because of what this guy said the only way is to do something extreme like hijacking a plane yourself prior to it happening and causing planes to be grounded or security practices to change.
maybe that's what our timeline is. someone came back and caused 9/11 to prevent some nuclear attack or something. maybe we got off easy.

I wouldn't trust any of you fucking monkeys to stop 9/11, you'd spend half the time arguing whether or not it would benefit the jews, and the other half trying to profit from it, and by the time you came to a decision there would be a smouldering crater where half the pentagon used to be.

This is 2001 pre-modern-internet times retard, the Feds have no clue what the fuck you're doing or why unless you parade it in front of washington, the worst that can happen is you spend a night in county jail for your schizophrenic lunacy

you fags are so fucking dumb
just call in bomb threats at the world trade center and pentagon
easy
youll have to time it right so they still crash the planes at these places but:
>buildings/metro areas are evacuated, no lives on the ground lost
>wtc jews get planecucked
>government gets planecucked
sorry aerobros, i hope you know your deaths went to something good

Attached: F285463A-FF3C-4B7F-AF7B-3DB70F78AE45.png (575x620, 170.96K)

I would not do anything. I have learned to laugh at the chaos and use it as inspiration to become something even more evil than the Jews.

Well i guess the best course of action would be to steal a plane yourself- a small one will be quite sufficient- and fly it into the twin towers an hour or two before the actual attacks yourself while you proclaim over radio that you are one of four matyrs that will do attacks now. Actually crashing the plane should bring the point across that you mean business while causing pretty much minimal damage. This should give the military sufficient time to get jets up and confront the other planes.

I don't. First nobody would believe me. I'd be number one suspect after it. I would just "invent" all the shit I know how works now and was invented ever since then.

bruh you wouldn't be able to avert a disaster designed and orchestrated by the CIA for the sake of population manipulation

You could still make a large scale campaign about who the perpetrator allegedly is.

>study the economical impacts of 9/11
>take as much loan as I can and invest in accordance to the results
>let 9/11 happen
>???????
>PROFIT

Attached: The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-Federico-Mancosu-Poster.png (1002x568, 117.04K)