>ADD
>5'10"
>average 6 inch cock
>acne problems
>not much muscle
>massive fucking hermit
>have an outdated sense of fashion
>get laid regardless of all this
Literally wouldn't have happened if I had bought into doomer incel bullshit on this board.
>B-BUT WAS SHE HOT??
Not even relivant.
>D-DID YOU PAY HER?
Nope, she did it for free.

At the end of the day, this just proves to me that if you REALLY think the attributes listed above are what's keeping you from getting laid by a woman that's willing, you're fooling yourself, and I now KNOW first-hand that you would have to be.
Insecurity is a bitch, so stop being insecure about the trivial bullshit, remain optimistic, and you might actually have a chance.

Attached: 1642286074131.jpg (500x328, 32.14K)

Same here but no acne
Yeah man
This board is a bunch of crabs in a bucket but i still post here on the off chance I can get someone to stand up and take a chance every once in a while

>autistic
Doubt it
>ADD
Normie condition for normies
Oh nooo I have trouble focusing!!!
>5'10"
Above average height where I'm from
>average 6 inch cock
Average is 5.1 inches in 'Merica
>acne problems
"Problem"? Literally just get a skin care routine or take pills. Or have a doctor scrape your top skin off. Unless you have a SEVERE condition its not a problem.
>not much muscle
Retard you're supposed to build muscle. But zoomer girls love the skinny fags now and I can tell you're underage.
>massive fucking hermit
What does this even mean
>have an outdated sense of fashion
Not a problem
>get laid regardless of all this
Ok normie. Now fuck off

I'm simply based off all the bullshit people have whined about on this board.
cope moar

>>B-BUT WAS SHE HOT??
>Not even relivant.
I mean, based if you're into her, but still.

Attached: 1650652466526.png (500x582, 185.15K)

>>ADD
doesn't exist libby

She had a nice ass and boobs.
Kind of a short-stack girl.

I'm not randomly insecure, I've literally been rejected by hundreds of women in the last few years. Also I'm only attracted to girls 6+/10.

You're not autistic if you were you wouldn't have had sex. This is probably larp though

>NOOOO AUTISTS CAN'T HAVE SEX IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
Well you're probably lower on the spectrum based on this response, so it probably makes sense to you.
COPE

Not saying there is a point where someone probably has no chance, it's just the reasons often people give are such trivial bullshit, it's insane.

what is your evidence it doesnt exist? theres plenty of evidence showing that it does

if youre outgoing youre not autistic and if you get approached youre not ugly

Sounds like a real like a academic definition you've got there.
I was diagnosed, and I did struggle through, so shove it up your ass ane cope moar.

youre full of shit youre just a low tier normie
i suggest leaving this board

I don't think I will.
(YOU) should leave this reality by killing yourself.
No one with your level of cope should be allowed to live.

ok normalfaggot keep being delusional i guess

>keep being delusional
right back at ya.

you niggers always give these trolls the exact response he wants, is it so hard for you to avoid obvious bait threads?

>YEEESSSS YEEEESSSSS STAY INSECURE ABOUT TRIVIAL BULLSHIT
You're not helping.

>Not even relivant.
It is relevant though. Most autists could get laid with some fat chick, it doesn't count faggot.

She wasn't fat in my case, but you saying it doesn't count if she was is utter dogshit.
At the end of the day, if you can lose your virginity, you're not a fucking incel.