Hey, somebody check this guys browser history, he might be looking at 22 year olds!

Hey, somebody check this guys browser history, he might be looking at 22 year olds!

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-160505_TikTok.jpg (1440x1044, 251.14K)

Checked her account
Medium cringe
She doesn't show her face (that means she's ugly)

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-042001_TikTok.png (1080x2032, 1.37M)

>posting pictures of men much older and/or younger than her
somebody check her browsing history

I wish I was in a situation where I could mog roasties my age (32) with an 18yo girl. Sadly I'm not Chad/rich for anyone.

You don't even have to be a chad to get younger girls, if you're a normie of course.
I'd love to do the same just to make roasties seethe but I'm involuntarily celibate and autistic.

I wouldn't imagine it'll be easy anyway. You'd need a perk like having enough money for them to date you. They aren't in it for love (all women pretty much are like this).

jesus fuck i hate normies. 22 is a fucking college graduate, if you're that retarded and can't tell if you want to have sex with someone with 5 years on you, you should just flat out never have sex ever.

Since this is normalfag central now, some of us don't want to simply get girls. We want a girl that's worth getting to the point we'll be motivated to lift again back to 4 plate deadlifts, Any relationship that is worth envy I have not seen form before the rise of social media and tinder made it worse by turn relationships into objects of consumptions and disposable drug packets.

Its seething 30 year old women upset their dating pool is fat plumbers who wont take them on a cruise.

>uses girls as motivation to lift
Holy shit ngmi

I'm at a point in my life where I'm physically fit and yet am still a khv. I have killed the desire to build a relationship with a girl but I still am attracted to them sexually. I hate women but not in an incel way, they just are worthless to keep around me. Right now I'm on the road to wizardry

i literally don't care if an 80 year old fucks a 14 year old. i think the age of consent should be 13 and part of a woman's purpose is providing sex for men

i literally think there should be brothels of 13 year olds across the country for old men to fuck. this would turn those girls into millionaires who are set for life by the time theyre 20 and never have to lift a finger, never struggle in college, never go into college debt, never work a day in their life after 20. WHERE IS THE DOWNSIDE? there isn't one!

men WISH they could have it that easy. seriously if i was a 13 year old girl and this was common practice in america you can bet i would be doing it, i would want to have millions by the time im 18 so i never have to work again. meanwhile men have to work every day of their life, hard manual labor, until they die.

you WILL marry used goods femoids who swallowed gallons of cum
you WILL support an age of consent of 25
you WILL ignore and repress your natural attraction to pubescent females

Attached: 1654658518101.png (2192x1259, 1.93M)

30 girl looks fine and I would gladly date her, as would many. Even though I'm older (28) she wouldn't settle for me because I look like a kid, which isn't a bad thing imo.

I swear americans are emotionally stunted, it's not even funny anymore

Attached: brak mi sluw.png (300x300, 2.65K)

If you're hot enough there are zoomers who don't care. Just keep it on the down low and don't take it public, don't let the very very liberal friends know, let her break up with you by saying you have some mental health thing and want to keep her safe by breaking up, then you go after another zoomer

Literally this fucking picture. Also I thought that globohomo was supposed to make pedophilia legal, where did they go so wrong?

Attached: myth of consensual sex.jpg (750x737, 67.24K)

This desu i was dating a zoomer until her dad flipped his shit and told her not to see me anymore.

This would become so normalized that there would simply be too many doing it and thus the money they get would sink considerably. You'd have to be Stacy tier to get decent money.

i wish death upon all moids