Schizoid check-in thread

How are you holding up?
They say 1-4% of the population in America are Schizoid and that's not an insignificant number. Several million infact.
Have you ever met another Schizoid in real life?

Attached: 1645083408944.png (1267x1266, 136.22K)

schizoid is an artificially created label to get people to take meds.

There are no meds to fix this ailment. Your doctor will just shill them regardless since he wants to make money

>There are no meds to fix this ailment
That's the point.

It's not an artificially create label mate. It's an incurable mental thing

Schizoidism is a meme it's just social autism for people who think they're too high and mighty to be called autistic.

It's purposely made to be vague so that people will say "That's literally me!"

social autism is a meme it's just autism for people who think they're too high and mighty to be called autistic.

>no I'm not a boring loser with no personality it's just an irrevocable part of my character due to a vague and unspecified mental illness I "suffer" from

Attached: schizoid.jpg (500x686, 114.47K)

If you think ops pic is "le cuul" thats on you bud, to the normal person that is a loser

Correct.
Why does the mere existence of Shizouds cause normalfags to seethe so hard? This thread is not about you.

Attached: 1653624888303.jpg (566x600, 48.5K)

Schizoid is the male version of tiktok teens pretending to have autism and split personality disorder.

Believe whatever you want normie.

diagnosed schizo here. the only way ive found to fight the adhedonia and lack of motivation is to take a specific combination of meds. ive been trying different meds for years, but i found a way

adderall/ritalin: for happiness and energy boost
ziprasidone: to be taken at night to upregulate dopamine receptors lost from adderall, also has no weight gain like most antipsychotics
wellubtrin: to boost adderall and make it last longer
monoamine oxidase B inhibitor: prevent degradation of dopamine

and thats it. this should work for everyone. i feel like i have power again, and this feeling never goes away. if you genuinely want to fight the negative symptoms of schizophrenia/schizoid symptoms, do this

Schizoid is dissociation
Autism is fixations

i don't know if schizoid is real on not. but i imagine if it was it would be so foreign to non schizoids that we wouldn't be able to comprehend it.

Literally half of this is wrong

Do some actual fucking research and no, Wikipedia isn't research

ITT retards who think they know everything about things they have not once bothered to research on a device that is essentially a mobile encyclopedia and have reading comprehension of publicly educated tide pod consumers

Its a wojack meme jackass

> You don't know anything about schizoids
> IT'S A WOJACK MEME

help me I have a desire to find you and erase you

schizoid or autism whatever i am still unhappy regardless. awesome