Are you good looking, user?

Just wondering how many people here are actually good looking. I saw a post from tails (a blackpill youtuber) who said that being a mentalcel is just a cope and that the vast majority of incels are just too ugly to get laid. So:
>Are you a mentalcel?
>Are you good looking?
>Are most people here mentalcels or is just a cope?
Bonus if you can say why you're good looking and why you still can't get pussy.

Attached: Leonard_Powers_transparent.png (468x1632, 270.12K)

I'm at least 6/10 if I maxx and get the angles right. I have Jew jeans so my side profile is horrendous but if you spot me from 40 yards away and I'm looking straight it can be an easy 10/10.

>jew jeans
fucking kek

Fuck, no. My face isn't disfigured but I'm a manlet.

Attached: sussy.jpg (680x680, 64.67K)

ive been told im really attractive but being freakishly underweight and socially isolated threw that all away

emmas secret identity

Attached: 287396551_1616627942052618_6136127581407065513_n.jpg (483x644, 25.62K)

Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

>freakishly underweight
Are you that guy from that other bread where I calculated your bmi to be 14 and that you can't go up in weight? If it were easy for you I would say just gain some weight desu.

muggy. my gross hairy kike testicle has sweat dripping off from it. the other one is undescended so it's staying nice and cool right up inside of me

stalker.
havent eaten a real meal in 2 days now because too depressed

Bro you are unironically going to die if you continue. I read that your organs may start to fail with a bmi below 13.5 and you are only 5lbs away. Best wishes user

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-100413_Chrome.jpg (1080x1198, 89.77K)

my record low was 92 and i want to die

>good lookin
>still incel
You're either not good looking or you're a fucking asshole.

I have A nice face but my body is gross. life sucks. talking to a girl online rn because that's the only way one will give me a chance.
how tf are you alive. I'm literally 4ft tall and weigh 80lbs

Attached: 1610863261637.jpg (946x944, 105.4K)

>4ft tall and weigh 80lbs
How old are you? I knew a 24 y.o. who was the nastiest looking Asian I've ever seen who was about this tall. Super nice guy but I do wonder why God would curse some people that badly.

the user is obviously not him

Attached: 07a27c5d26787d24.jpg (844x1022, 64.61K)

>actual midget
im sorry bro, at least you could pursue a circus career and get some clussy

good looking. like young johnny depp good looking. for the longest time i couldn't figure out why i could never find anyone. the whole world a stranger. turns out being an introverted shut-in doesn't get you anywhere in life. i basically had an existential crisis. there's still hope bros. it's only taken me 6 months of purposefully putting myself into social situations to not only be much happier and less lonely, but have a good enough grasp on social interaction to actually get women to at least go on a date with me.

>Are you a mentalcel?
Yes. I have a fear of commitment, regularly self-sabotage friendships/romance, mild social retardation, suffer from cowardice, and am far too individualistic.
>Are you good looking?
Yes. Somewhere around 6-7/10, possibly a tad higher based on personal taste. I've had handfuls of women make the first move on me since puberty. I'm 6'2 and white with no objectively poor features besides dark circles under my eyes.
>Are most people here mentalcels or is just a cope?
I believe firmly that the majority of young men on this board are average or above, yet do not get laid due to shit-tier personalities or genuine mental illness.
>Bonus if you can say why you're good looking and why you still can't get pussy.
Absolutely no amount of attractiveness makes up for socially reclusive behavior. I don't have any methods for meeting women and I refuse to use dating apps.

Attached: bowling.jpg (907x1360, 171.82K)

>Absolutely no amount of attractiveness makes up for socially reclusive behavior
That's where I think I have to disagree user. I think that if people really are good looking, women will make it really easy for you to sleep with them. They'll give all those signs that normies talk about, like being clingy, laughing at your jokes, and making excuses to hang out.

I'm good looking. Back when I was a student I used to get a lot of female attention, but it never availed to nothing because as soon as I talked to them they immediately sensed my awkwardness, my insecurity, my inadequacy and my depression.
All my good looks have ever done for me is create expectations I can't meet and make me feel like I'm wasting something precious and rare.
If I were born ugly at least I could blame my looks for being so alone, but since I can't and my looks actually did all they could to help me I'm forced to confront my crippling inner flaws, and there's nothing I can do to fix them.
At this point none of this matters because I've been a recluse for almost a decade and even if I wanted to make up for my wasted years I'd have nowhere to go.

Have you tried to (unironically) embrace your insecurity and awkwardness? I find that normalfags are surprisingly forgiving of crap like that if you're good looking. That is why I'm wondering if maybe I'm not a mentalcel and just ugly (or at least painfully average).

I'm a 5/10 I geuss.
6/10 if I grom myself that day.