Was Ukraine the most pathetic psy op in history?

>h-hey Zelensky, can we maybe have that $60 billion that we gave you back?
>SORRY GOY, NO REFUNDS
Seriously, fuck anyone who supported this pozzed, third world, kiked cabbage patch shitheap. Ukraine's problems are not the world's problems nor should anyone else have to pay for them.

Attached: 1655078466699.jpg (596x293, 21.11K)

Putin wanted to also invade Finland and Estonia that would have ment a war with the EU, the west support Ukraine to bleed out Russia of equipments and manpower to stop any future invasion

>Putin also wanted to invade Finland and Estonia
No he didn't. He doesn't even have the resources or budget to do that anymore even if he wanted to.

>No he didn't
he claimed multiple times of wanting to do it
>He doesn't even have the resources or budget to do that anymore even if he wanted to
Because NATO defense strategy worked, if the Russians were able to take Ukraine into a couple of weeks like they were planning to do they would have just moved to Moldavia than they would have attacked Finland

He never said he wanted to invade Estonia or Finland you fucking liar. He praised a Tsar that expanded Russian territory into those areas, that's it. Ukraine is finished, keep crying.

>Ukraine is finished
That's not what I'm seeing. How many rubles you getting per post user?

this is fucking retarded of you and you know it.

>Ukraine literally so assfucked it's having to bend over and give land to Russia
>Fighting age men all dead, maimed or traumatized beyond functionality
>All women ran away to be whores for westerners
>W-were not losing!
Kek.

sorry user but Putin has been threatening Finland with invasion since 2016 also we even have proof that FSB was trying to prepare an invasion of Estonia

>Source: Russia Today
Lmaoing at you kremlin bots

>Source: CNN

>source r/transgender

>Russia is legitimately threatening to invade Finland
Source?
>t:Finn

>randomly brings up trannies
I accept your concession.

Who cares about Finland and Estonia. Literal nothing countries. They're a part of the EU so they were going to cease existing anywys.

Attached: Finland.gif (320x180, 357.96K)

It's bullshit. His tranny titty skittles are messing with his head. Ukraine is so fucked and what's even funnier is America is putting them in permanent, massive debt with all the loans they gave them while claiming to help them. It's truly over for Ukiecels.

>Doesn't deny it
I accept your concession tranny. YWNBAW.

>schizo can't stop thinking about trannies
>thinks anyone who doesn't immediately make a disclaimer about not being a tranny must be a tranny
I accept your concession. Make sure to collect your rubles though Ivan, you're doing great!

Didn't Finns fight on the side of the axis? Kek. Looks like you need some denazification, you tranny bigots.

And how exactly did you know what Russia was planning?

I'm not Russian but whatever helps you sleep at night, tranny-kun. Being delusional and lying to yourself seems to be your 'peoples' forte.

Seethe ruskiy shitmutt

Attached: IMG-0129149aeb2e077b1559d5a6aca7239f-V.jpg (1280x1280, 223.63K)

The absurd thing is we're paying them so they can ruin themselves more. And no matter what we do they've lost Crimea and Donbass forever, those areas are not going back and they're killing their own men for no reason with our weapons and money.

Georgia was lucky to have a shitty army that folded within 5 days back in 2008.

>his only source is literal Russian state media
>accuses other people of delusion
>still can't stop thinking about trannies
Uh huh. So many rubles was it per post did you say?

Why would Russia seethe? They're winning and will still have a country by the end of this.

Thousands more will die because of that kikes arrogance and stubbornness, and insistence on fighting a losing battle. He should have surrendered within the first month. Of course he's part of the globalist movement so it's no surprise he just wants more Europeans dead.

>Zero arguments
>Can only accuse a non Russian of being a Russian bot
It's all so tiresome. You actually think Ukraine is going to win?

>accuses of others of having zero arguments
>can only back his claims with Russian state media
I accept your concession.