U.S.A. these days is literally hell disguised as a paradise

U.S.A. these days is literally hell disguised as a paradise

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f~3.jpg (976x814, 79.08K)

Not really. Not unless you live in a big city or something. Go visit Wyoming, Montana, or Idaho, most the people in those states are fucking sweet hearts. Your judgement is based off the disgusting rats that live in big cities or just regular "towns" in general. Nigger. Name a less hellish place than this piece of shit country, I can wait.

Internet is rotting your brain. Go outside.
You wanna see what hell looks like? Go to Africa or the middle East

Japan

Muted

That is what the song Hotel California is about.

Nah, all Americans are trash. I've talked to plenty of small town white folk from there and they're absolutely awful people, so rude to foreigners too even if they're European and white. Fuck American pigs.

It's Weimar reborn.

>goes literally anywhere in europe
>gets stabbed and raped by haji that only spent 2 months in prison for blowing up a church
>goes literally anywhere in asia
>gets stabbed and raped or hate crimed for being white
>goes literally anywhere in the middle east
>gets stoned to death for not being islamic
>goes literally anywhere in south america
>gets kidnapped and fed to dogs for being white
>"NOOOO THE U.S. IS LITERALLY SO AWFULLL!!!!!"

It was never paradise
George Washington should've been drawn and quartered
The English royals are all burning in hell too
Because I've seen hell, and I've seen them

Why would they be nice to Europeans. You're all inbred retarded faggots.

>goes literally anywhere in europe
>>gets stabbed and raped by haji that only spent 2 months in prison for blowing up a church
It's your turn to go outside

Bro you can't even go for a hike or climb a mountain in the US anymore without coming across some feral crackheads guarding their meth lab with a shotgun. Even the most peaceful whitest states in the US still have higher murder and rape rates than the entire UK. Keep coping.

The U.S. has been in a state of collapse since the 70's. From that point on, the nation has only tried it's hardest to disguise it's collapsed infrastructure. This is why there are so many fake people in the U.S. these days, slaves to their own reality.

It's Amerisharts who are inbred. You had much smaller communities and groups of immigrants to procreate with.

And what's your definition of small town? If someone you talk to online says their from a "small town" then they're full of shit. I'm talking about places where the nearest neighbor is a mile away from you. Those old logging towns with a population of 50 people because everyone who came before them got aten by a bear or wolves.

I was watching an old Murican technicolor movie yesterday. The US used to be so classy. Now it's the trashiest place on earth.

The UK is literally the size of an average U.S. state. What the fuck are you even talking about? Of course there's going to be more crime in a country with 50x more people you dumb faggot, what the actual fuck.

You only get stabbed if you act retarded. Americans can't understand this.

The entire world is heaven disguised as hell

Attached: 1654737405643.gif (640x602, 1.94M)

Shut the fuck up you subhuman tripfag, go suck more Ukrainian kike cock and throw more money at them stupid Amerishart kike

Those toxins must be getting to your head. Sorry the air circulation isn't the best when you have one cubic foot of your own lawn.

Except for the U.S, right? I'm starting to think that this nation is just a containment unit for jews

>KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
Holy fucking zoom. Doesn't even know what a tripfag is.

>NOOOO YOU ONLY GET STABBED IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR WALLET!!!! IDIOT!!!

I'm talking per capita you fucking moron. The rape and murder rates are still way higher in the whitest safest US states than the sketchiest places in Europe, even when adjusted per 100,000. You mutts are too dumb to know simple math because you get shot in your classrooms.

>The US used to be so classy. Now it's the trashiest place on earth.
Yup, so trashy. Best infrastructure, best economy, best market for literally anything, like at all. Wow what a shit hole, name a worse place!

Then don't be retarded enough for them to take your wallet lol.

If you know how to enjoy it the US is like the fucking garden of Eden bro. If you don't like it then move to Argentina or Bulgaria or whatever I'm sure they're great as well. But if you just want to be poor white trash and enjoy it the US is the happiest place on earth. And if you want to get rich the US is definitely one of the easiest places to do that as well.
>rape
Not a woman so who cares
>murder
Don't associate with criminals and crazy people. If you do, keep your head on a swivel and carry a heater.

*cough*most of the infrastructure has been crumbling for decades*cough*

>best infrastructure
Sorry I don't count thousands of miles of strip malls and flatpack homes as infrastructure
>Best economy
Because of the petrodollar and corruption, your kike masters suck Saudi baby rapist cock and vice versa
>Best market for literally anything
Which is why more countries are moving away from the dollar because they realize it's worthless shit not worth the paper it's printed on, right

>If you know how to enjoy it the US is like the fucking garden of Eden bro.
So you have to be a degenerate to enjoy a country like that? Wow it sounds wonderful already

Americans are rats, and I'm American.

>But if you just want to be poor white trash
That's all you'll ever be. Enjoy those 40% taxes btw if you ever make it big.

>since the 70's
1770's
1620's
This country is just inhrently disguting
And the pigs in this country fucking love being pigs and when they complain, they complain about the stupidest fucking shit. I bet it's in this very fucking thread too, I don't fucking wanna read it.
I hope China nukes us

Hence why we keep running in the rat race

>So you have to be a degenerate to enjoy a country like that?
Not what I said retard. If you can be happy living the simple life out in the country there is no better place on earth.
>That's all you'll ever be
All I ever want to be life is great.

P.s. Americans are not even legally allowed to keep gold anymore unless it's registered with the government. They can take it at any time without reimbursement

Not true anymore but yes America is a draconian police state just like every other western country and most of the non western ones. No governments value freedom, some are just worse at taking it away.

I can't even watch American TV. Judge Judy, Jerry Springer, Seinfeld, every Hollywood movie, every Netflix or other American made TV show, anytime I see a glimpse of American media it's like my eyes are constantly being assaulted by kikes. It's disgusting.

Same. I end up feeling nauseated anytime I consume American products or media. Everything about that nation is just tainted, soulless, fake. Their sweets and candies taste like dogshit. All their food is full of artificial E numbers and other disgusting corn syrup hydrogenated shit. In Italy, school kids lunches have to be organic. We don't feed our kids goyslop. Even just talking to Americans is like losing brain cells. I hate their accents, their voices, their political bullshit, their kiked left and right parties. It's all vile. Nuke America.