I can't sleep. hows your night/day going user?

i can't sleep. hows your night/day going user?

Attached: 5734.png (340x325, 95.8K)

I'm gonna cum on your thick ass nigger nose.

Working midnight shift babysitting a bunch of expensive networking and server equipment. Big pay, but I would rather be at home playing Noita.

I am drunk
n wish it would st0p desu
sleep well if u manage tooo desu

Attached: 1cb6385c47b6e7ef575df22756702e69.jpg (1686x2307, 296.84K)

Fine I guess, i have no worries, or needs, or any kind of dream, I mean it could be worst

Yeah. It's going. I can't sleep either. I probably won't either.

Currently riding bitch as we head up to Fort Nelson for the evening, and then tomorrow will begin the 16 hour slog to Dawson city, in the Yukon. Supposed to be gorgeous country, at least.

I'm just trying to keep myself entertained at the moment. I need to go to sleep in about 7 hours so that I can wake up to work my night shift job tomorrow. I'm all out of booze.
Noita is based but I gave up on it after like 40 hours of play time.

Attached: 1604962946801.jpg (552x684, 36.68K)

I'm really committed to FINALLY getting a winning run. I've made it as far as the vault, but that was because I had WICKED RNG and made a wand from the second Holy Mountain that basically carried me through almost the entire game

ok, can't lie that made me chuckle
>babysitting a bunch of expensive networking and server equipment
as in, security? if so, sucks that you can't be at home, but at least you can come shitpost on here and other mobile online things
what were you drinking? hope it's not going too bad. and thanks, but probably won't be for a couple hours ehh
just neutral huh. it can be better than bad but still it's own kind of hell desu
well, stay up with me then user

Attached: 27631.jpg (736x1041, 291.36K)

>as in, security?
Not quite. I work in a NOC (Network Operations Center), so it's basically my job to keep an eye on a bunch of monitoring equipment and make sure none of the networking devices or servers starts acting up...At which point I have to fix it myself or wake up someone from tier 2 to come in. 9 times out of 10 nothing happens and I spend 8 hours watching youtube videos, horror movies or shit posting here.
Comfy gig at least. A million times better than wagie jobs

it does look pretty, never been there though, way on the other side of canada. is this just a vacation road trip? sounds fun
>I'm all out of booze.
not a nice feel. good luck with finding a way to kill 7 hours, maybe you can watch a new movie or show, or start some kind of project
ohh, i see. i thought you meant keep an eye on, as in just watch the equipment. i feel like i've spoken to you about this job before.
>9 times out of 10 nothing happens and I spend 8 hours watching youtube videos, horror movies or shit posting here.
that sounds really comfy though

Attached: 836262.jpg (500x660, 59.6K)

>i feel like i've spoken to you about this job before.
More than likely. Especially because of scheduling and trying to wrangle a week off, I ended up working 3 weeks of evening/midnight shifts instead of the usual 2, so my ass has been here much more than I usually would.
>Sounds really comfy
Indeed, I'm trying to convince my upper management to let me get a couch for our room with our corporate card to increase comfy factor.

Woke up (fucked up scheduled) a few hours ago. I was drunk and cut my arm while sad drinking. Also bit my hand a lot, but not a noticeable mark. Don't know why I did that, such a hassle. No deep cuts btw, they're really superficial, but now I'll have to hide them for half a year? I don't know, it's not something I tend to do
I have bitten my hands (leaving marks on them) before and even hit myself a few times while drunk in the past, but cutting might be dangerous and it's harder to find. Any help?

I meant to hide

>3 weeks of evening/midnight shifts
3 weeks straight? jeez, night shifts sound like they can be nice, but for that long you must feel like a zombie
>I'm trying to convince my upper management to let me get a couch for our room with our corporate card to increase comfy factor.
good luck, that sounds perfect. except i'd be worried about falling asleep. are you just in a normal office chair right now?
aw man, that sucks. i've done stuff like that while drunk too but only mostly do my thighs. is it a lot of cuts? if it's only one or two maybe you can pass it off as an accident?

Attached: 11282.jpg (749x767, 110.06K)

>are you just in a normal office chair right now?
Yeah, when I want to relax I just move the back rest back all the way and prop my feet up on one of the other chairs lol. Also my monitoring alerts make an audible noise so I can set an alarm or rely on them to wake me up. Shit is pretty cash

My day is going pretty great. Met someone really nice and we've been talking a lot about music and stuff.

hey that's pretty nice :). is this you, by the way?
i'm happy for you, i hope things go well for you guys

Attached: 112.jpg (828x814, 414.48K)

Another monday, another working day wasting my life. Business as usual I guess.

>is this you
Nope! Only people in the office are me, one other team and the security guards. My manager doesn't even get in until around 8am lol. So I can safely say that I am not sad and NOT getting called into my manager's office.

when can we go on a date iris

I overslept today and missed work because I was high as fuck yesterday

is the guy you were e-dating the same guy that posts pictures of himself in a mental hospital with an old lady. they look similar

Attached: 6A9DC68D-E814-4E1A-9482-DB23AF5F67BB.jpg (602x704, 139.35K)

>i've done stuff like that while drunk too but only mostly do my thighs
Do you do that stuff sober too? I just do it when I'm drunk, I'm not an usual cutter. I think I had done like three superficial cuts when I was at hs. I also burned my finger with a heater to the point I got a pretty big blister. But that's it, I was never into it, I'm not sure what's provoking it
>if it's only one or two maybe you can pass it off as an accident?
They're in two groups, there's one group of 3 cuts and a group of 2 cuts, all of them in parallel. I think it'll be pretty hard to make it look like an accident, I'll just hide it
Kinda like pic rel, but my skin is more reddish around the cuts because I probably played a little with the knife without cutting first

Forgot pic. please understand, i'm hungover

Attached: istock000046751162largeweb.jpg (1072x700, 67.49K)