Father is obsessed with self-help books

>Father is obsessed with self-help books
>"Get your life together first before you even think about talking to girls" drilled into me since age 5.
>Start watching hypnos at 13
>Start taking hormones at 17
>At 24 realize that it was all caused by sexual frustration and I'm not actually a girl
What did he mean by this?

Attached: trap father.jpg (700x674, 66.29K)

How did you understand what he meant by it?

He probably imagine some delusional mgtow future where I magically am good at talking to girls and able to get a wife after waging into my 40+.
This thread is the actual result.

Did the way you understood the phrase change through life, or did that phrase only recently become important to you?

I also had a tranny phase due to insane sexual and romantic frustration. Like I would crossdress and remove all my bodyhair, then put on perfume and just roll around in bed feeling good. It genuinely made me very happy and I thought I was for sure a tranny. I think I realized I'm not a tranny when I actually started talking to men and realized how gross it feels. I also don't even feel "dysphoria" over being male, just this insane attraction for feminine things that I can't experience through getting a girlfriend because I'm not attractive enough for dating. I had the tranny mental breakdown at like 22 when I realized that I went through high school and college without getting any positive female attention. I really badly wish I was bi because fags were all over my twink ass.

I'm not even ugly, just short and very very young looking which only gay men find attractive. It's honestly a shame, I'd have so much more sexual value if I fagged out or trooned. Heterosexual short men seem to have zero value

>Further evidence that MTF trannies really are just degenerate coombrain men trying to convince themselves of "muh dysphoria".
Don't let any of pysops groomers and discord faggots convince you otherwise. Trannyism has nothing to do with healthy fulfillment. It's all just men trying to get their rocks off, but then joining the 42 club when they realize that they're considered even MORE of a monster than before.

It has nothing to do with "understand".
It's the physical effects/ paths in life, that following that line of thinking got me since a young age.

Your first clue should have been the fact that changing genders is impossible

>muh coomers
You're a degenerate incapable of ever having children and you justify your position by aligning yourself with mgtow trannies.
Sad.

How did you follow that line of thinking?

Clue on what?

it was all caused by sexual frustration and I'm not actually a girl

The fuck you talking about?
I just posted why trannies shouldn't be taken seriously? Do you have the reading comprehension of an autistic chimp or something?

The particular line was only said a few times. There were more things he told me.
"You have to work hard if you want to be successful" - work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. Save 80% and I don't even need any of that money.
Wanted to teach me '"good morals" - mostly read western philosophy canon/ sci-fi as entertainment in my free time.
Avoided talking to any girls because "they only cause trouble". - get sexually frustrated.
"Only the stupid fight, tell the authorities instead" - never bullied, but never could get things going my way at all. Very meek as a result.

>can't have children because mgtow mentally ill
>talks shit about trannies
You are no different from a dilating, bearded faggot.

How did he react to you transitioning?

>read western philosophy canon
>rely on authorities
Which the fuck philosophers did he like? Hobbes?Stoics and christfags?

How the fuck did you process "get your shit together" into "destroy your mind and body with HRT and sissy hypno"

>get your shit together
More like "avoid getting what you actually want and substitute it with these pointless secondary activities like work."
Would you not go insane if you were told to keep digging a hole in sand "because it's good for you" when all you wanted to do in the first place was drink some water?

I think you are blaming being a fag in your dad cause you regret being a fag and don't wanna admit ur wrong

But I do admit that I was wrong and that my father caused it with his misguided teachings.
Basically mgtow/ stoic = tranny.