Uninstall card game I was playing for 200hours

>uninstall card game I was playing for 200hours
>can't enjoy it anyway due to mental problems
I imagine a lot of things are like that, you put up with things for a long time then spur of the moment you realize it's futility

Attached: 1650203432513.jpg (2048x1979, 503.19K)

what do you mean by futility

meaning the bad thoughts will keep coming back because the root of my thoughts are corrupted by evil so I can endure the game but the whole point is it's pointless as if I've already lost while someone else already won, sure there's progress but at what real cost? I'm just a mentally ill person talking to other mentally ill people for their evil order.

my older brother warped my mind so I would suffer every moment of life idk what to do either

then after you're driven crazy by the other crazy peopel it's just you doing it to yourself like self betrayal, reality is just way crazier than people realize there's a serious dark side to it
after they take everything from you what's the point? may as well kys
but I've been here many times, I'm just like a crazy robot now that has to reject itself for no good reason other than that might be the end of my world
seems like wherever I go it follows me, has some new hell waiting

why do people think there's an end to anything?

you need a big warm hug.

I hate hugs now they just remind me of the enemy

Hug DENIED

Attached: file.png (229x58, 3.09K)

who's the enemy?

family mostly

have you harmed good people over the last few years?

idk
what kind of voodoo do you think this is?

i'll take that as a yes-

might as well be true the way the mind works these days
I could just say no would that make you feel better? pure leadership?

it's all just this ancient complex built on mutual mistrust and bullying and blackmail, evil entered my life and I can't seem to get rid of it

but it was that my mind was warped to such a horrible degree and they knew it and it was allowed then you're forced to come out of the closet about it, they used trauma and schizo to give me complete problems so I would die off from other things but it's this abyss of defense mechanisms, it was basically the devil my evil older brother acting like he knows, people warp their dreams even, they don't have authentic lives but it's the way this carries on for very long after these events and it's like you can create new religions out of it but then peopel will just fuck with you to steal that power

he's just a constant enemy now keeping up a problem, it was like rape, i tried to tell my mother but she really can't do anything but do what anons do because then everything you do matters and reality is just gone and there's all kinds of manipulations at work

there's even a system in my head that if I think back to things it changes and punishes me for thinking about it

he's a schizophrenic as well I can't really explain the situation now and I let so much time pass because i was trying to get over the problem but it just will not relinquish me

anyway it's just this horrible life now
and politics and everything played into it
through the mind all sorts of hells are possible but you'll understand it once it happens the real dark side of things where you feel powerless because even schizophrenics are just playing along with their role to get people

What was the card game?

but my mind just covers it up now it's like a crazy robot anyway i can't enjoy games or anything might kms and just peace out out of the blue like uninstalling a game you don't enjoy
and idk my brothers they're just psychopaths and I lost my innocence as well, it's just all manipulation
people are more than they think but your enemy does not care to such extreme degree that it will just go on to enjoy the suffering of others
life has all this promise until its cursed forever

well hugs and kisses just mean death, when you're suffering you don't' matter at all, they're just crazy robots too acting on some old creative pattern they want to get peopel with, humans are psyhcological predators, you ruin the mind and you ruin everything