Use all my swipes on tinder

>use all my swipes on tinder
>switch to bumble and use all my swipes there
>do this every couple days
>don't get a single match
>meaning every single grill I swiped right on, swiped left on me
>why live bros

Attached: daddario.jpg (2880x1440, 250.09K)

>Hey, lets use this spyware advertising app to try and get laid, what could possibly go wrong?
moron

lmfao dude you need to realize you could be coolest motherfucker. best personality but when it comes to those dating apps you better be at least a 8/10. you could go to grindr, be a 2/10 and still pull.

This has been spelled out so many times that I don't even feel sorry for you, on tinder there is 1 woman for every 5 men, it's the same on bumble, the same on hinge, and the same on plenty of fish. Figure it out.

I used to get at least a handful of matches every day back when I was using dating apps. I live in a rural area too. Ended up fucking some sluts before I swore to never participate in online dating ever again.

Attached: 1654703725533.png (573x847, 191.41K)

Relatable feel, Tinder is the most soul crushing experience. Literally seeing first hand 100s of beautiful women who want nothing to do with you.

The algorithm shadow bans you if you swipe:
>right on everybody
>swipe too fast
>swipe on flagged accounts (blatantly fake accounts that haven't been deleted yet.)
Basically you are probably just shadowbanned. Tinder punishes people who swipe right on everybody.
Look through their pics, look at their bio, THEN swipe right. Never swipe right on everybody, don't swipe too fast, or you'll get shadowbanned.

But the question remains: if you are male and single in 202X, and there are no single woman left in your social circles, what the hell are you supposed to do? Be yourself until one spawns next to you?

Why do people trust anything nowadays?

Trust me, it's better than when you message a girl and things seem to be going well but then she goes ghost for no apparent reason.

> 100s of beautiful women

I wish at least it had that.
The only thing I saw were instagram thots full of trashy tattoos and wealthy girls displaying their expensive trips and hobbies.

your profile is probably dogshit if you are not even matching with fatties or single moms

Yep. Also have to correctly guess whether or not she'll be creeped out by you. The stakes of that are only getting higher.

Same
>match with 2 qts over the weekend
>ask one a question about movies since it was in her bio
>ask another how her day was
>they both unmatch for some rando reason
The worst cunts are the ones who will agree to a date and then just flake never respond
Hey you fat fucking sow, I could have taken another slut to this art meuseum event you worthless gash

Attached: file.png (284x616, 271.38K)

Fuck if I know, just do anything that is not online dating. Go to a church or something

knew about getting shadowbanned from too many right swipes already, is the swipe too fast thing legit? first time I've heard of it

i wonder if they shadowban women that swipe too fast too, or if it's yet another thing that favors women and they're allowed to.

i'm sure the algorithm is obfuscated pretty heavily, but it seems you have to use the apps like every day in the same location for multiple days, otherwise, like if you skip a day or travel to another location, it seems to reset your position in stack and basically never get seen.
That's just my anecdotal conjecture.

It wouldn't make sense to do that since tinder is marketed towards men, and the opportunity for a man to meet a woman is basically what Tinder is selling. That's like Walmart pulling its best sellers from the shelves.

Blackmaxx

Attached: 1643213450434.png (2000x4000, 1.88M)

I've never even gotten to the point of agreeing to meet in person. Just exchanging pleasantries and getting ghosted over and over again.

it's to prevent some app that automatically swipes right like 5 times every .5 seconds.
basically just take your time actually swiping. Actually consider "am I a good match for this person?" if not, don't swipe right.
For example if you're a 7/10 loner goth type guy, don't swipe right on cheerleaders or instagram models. Go for the alt girls.

>downloaded hinge 11 days ago
>matched with 11 girls so far
>went on a date with one yesterday
>she was cute in her photos but ugly and kinda fat in person so not seeing her again
>just lined up another date with a small qt
>two other girls are still messaging me
Was I hot this whole time? I'm only "swiping right" on asians BTW

Attached: kyouko but it's actually homura.png (178x250, 69.89K)

post profile and pictures

hinge is for girls that have zero self confidence

Shit like this is why I swore off online dating 5 years ago. Might get more matches if I got back on now, since I'm older and make actual money, but it left such a bad taste in my mouth that I don't particularly care to try again.