Is this a good idea? I know like 2 kids who are in college they said I could come to a party next week im 33

Is this a good idea? I know like 2 kids who are in college they said I could come to a party next week im 33

I was thinking of walking to theparty with a shirt and tie on and saying I just got done work trading stocks all day on the exchange will this impress girls and people? I was gonna say im a mover and shaker etc

Attached: 81F9cA-a7RL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x584, 29.73K)

Just go to the party in normal clothes you fucking autist.

Attached: 1604283049839.png (320x528, 351.56K)

I need an angle or gimmick to make me stand out and use my age to my advantage like ive made it etc was gonna uber cause my car is a pos but would play it off like i dont wanna drink and drive

It's like mark the mint man all over again.

>I was thinking of walking to theparty with a shirt and tie on and saying I just got done work trading stocks all day on the exchange will this impress girls and people?
Yes, if you just wear the shirt and tie and nothing else

ABSOLUTELY NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Some college kid is gonna want to pick your brain and it's gonna be empty.

>Try to act cool
>Pretend I dont want to drink and drive
>Actually cool

Don't drink and drive anons, you may kill a fellow user

Im sure most will be drunk and ask vague questions on crypto or oil etc

If you want to impress college kids in your thirties bring drugs to the party, not some weird act.

I do it all the time, sorry

Whelp sound like you've got it figured out man, lol. You won't look like some weird old greasy guy in a brand new ill-fitting unironed dress shirt and a clip on tie at all.

You gonna get caught or crash and get fucked over retard

im not going to have a shirt thats too big but ya i dont know how to tie a reg tie, unless if i buy one at the store they will tie it for me?

>you may kill a fellow user
that's an act of mercy

legit kek'd

Attached: IMG_1508.jpg (465x600, 38.63K)

Dude don't dress weird. Your gonna feel weird and act weird.

You can't slouch with a dress shirt especially when you sit down. It will come untucked a bit and become blousy and you will look like shit. This means no leaning forward either.

If you don't normally wear a tie you are gonna fiddle with it all the time and look weird and nervous. You don't own a tie clip and you don't want to buy one.

You probably don't have good shoes for this. Buying cheap dress shoes is gonna make you look like a Mormon. Also dress socks are necessary.

Don't even get me started on slacks.

If you want more advice on the subject i can give some, but the biggest advice I can offer is go get some nice fitting new casual gear and roll with that.

What do you usually wear, maybe I can suggest something similar but a little nicer or different.

In all honesty I kinda dress like Jessie Pinkman from season 1 of breaking bad,

Ok. What is your build? Also Jesse Pinkman?

So jeans are fine, but Jesse has got some big ass jncos. Go get a pair of 501s or 521s in black or classic dark blue. Preferably both. These will pair with anything.

No graphic tees. Maybe a shallow v neck, henley collar or pocket tee in a solid color. What colors do you feel comfortable wearing? What is your skin tone (I probably won't make fun of you but others will)?

id say about 15lbs heavier than him

Also no oversized hoodies. Get yourself something a little more interesting like a Dickies gas station jacket, a sweater (no Cosby or Mormon bullshit) or even a yuppie Paragonia thing.

Get a hat if you want your head covered, no hiding in a hood.

Also get a haircut. Go somewhere nicer than supercuts and ask for advice about what is in style and what will fit your face shape. Remember the face shape, this is more important than trendy shit. Do what they tell you. Tip them for their help when you are done and buy the product they recommend.

ive always had a chubby baby face. even when i cut down to 155lb so I have to work with that

Cool, so skinny, not fat. That really helps with dressing nicer. Regarding pants length you want them touching your shoes but not bunching up. Do one single cuff on jeans no larger than 1.5" if needed. Do not cuff slacks.

Always wear a flat front slack as opposed to pleated. Pleated is impossible to iron and dated.

You probably wae vans or something. Van makes some nicer shoes, get some of those and don't wear them everyday.

That's ok, chicks can be into that. You have a fat neck or no?