Why is everyone a druggie degenerate?

Why is everyone a druggie degenerate?
Every single one of my coworkers is some degenerate fuck that does drugs

Attached: 52122569-B159-4317-9646-0167C891479B.jpg (353x403, 78.35K)

probably because drugs make you feel good

You likely work in a shady location. Waging is soul-crushing and many people turn to drugs for cope or entertainment. Also not everyone who does drugs is immediately a degenerate.

Attached: 1616128053006.jpg (782x782, 95.57K)

What's so degenerate about a J or a beer? It's a way to unwind and have fun with friends. Life is too long to care about purity or any of that bullshit.

Too many years trying to find a wife to care anymore

Degenerate fucks

>Posts on Any Forums
>Calls others degenerates

Attached: 1654625446527.png (879x878, 745.56K)

Because life sucks and it's easier to drown it all away. Some people are just genuine lazy losers, others are just tired of being beat down over and over and over again their entire lives and decide to just throw it all away.
I used to genuinely hate and despise my dad for being a methhead and leaving me when I was young, now that I'm approaching 30 I understand the circumstances that brought him to do all the things he did. I don't forgive him but I understand. I'm not a druggie myself but I am an alcoholic which is the same thing really.
Life isn't easy for everyone user. Instead of calling them degenerates, try to have some compassion and see what brought them to this lifestyle. No one enjoys being addicted to substances, but society doesn't exactly help people thrive and not need them.

You and your father are weak willed faggots

I feel sorry for you user. So much hatred in your soul. It's sad really

Imagine the smell (of wet dog)

Why do you care about what they do with their lives? Nobody is forcing you to take drugs.

Also, taking drugs in moderation is not degenerate, being a drugaddict is.

Drugs are degenerate
Period.

and somehow they are probably better at the job than you are.

I work at a pizza joint m8

pathetic op, i just did mdma last night and felt better than you EVER will in your sad life, because you are too dense to open your mind

Seriously, OP isn't more moral because no one will give him any drugs. He's still a scumbag on the worst board on the most notorious hentai sharing site in the world.

Attached: 1559065516792.jpg (847x1196, 162.68K)

STOP DOING DRUGS AND ENJOYING YOURSELVES, YOU HAVE TO BE OBEDIENT HARD WORKING WAGESLAVES TO YOUR MASTERS AND FAMILY MEN WHO PRODUCE MORE WAGIE SLAVES! WHY? BECAUSE MY LARPING GROUP SAYS SO!

Attached: 1651402907445.jpg (422x437, 134.04K)

Because life sucks, work sucks, existence is miserable

Try not being an addict, suicidal or a mass shooter after working 18 months in a call centre

Why aren't you a druggie degenerate?
Oh yes, that's right, you're a bitter, straight edge incel who doesn't conceptualize the possibility of having fun.

Maybe if you did drugs you wouldn't be a virgin.
Just saying