School fights

were there fights at your school? did any of them end badly?

Attached: 1654300033099.jpg (1000x850, 92.81K)

yeah, one guy got stabbed and died.

i went to an extremely diverse school, lot of blacks mexicans asians ect but 99% of the fights were between black people
this led some non-black kids to joke about it and ask wtf is wrong with blacks, they must be naturally violent
good times kek

Did you announce "Flawless Victory!" in a deep voice?

I remember skipping lunch and just walking around the school one day, and I walked in on this kid who couldn't have been taller than 5'5" fighting our 6'5" principal, from the looks of it the kids was winning lol, but I ended up getting shoved out of the way by security so I didn't see ending. This other time there was this huge brawl between 2 groups of like 5 students, some girls got dragged in and got bloody noses, black eyes, the whole shebang, it was so bad that it ended up on our local news.

Two blacks kid during my senior year got into fight about some slut above the theater and one fell and broke both legs.

I heard the Injured kid was in a wheelchair for the rest of high-school and other got expelled and did time in juvenile jail.

>led some non-black kids to joke about it and ask wtf is wrong with black
Sounds like growing up in a diverse area is the ultimate redpill on race. I didn't learn until I moved to a big city for university.

Not many fights in the first three years of high school, but they let in a lot of blacks in my senior year and there was a fight almost every week. Glad I got out when I did

One I can think of is this dude named Mickey who couldn't fight worth a shit, had both eyes swollen afterwards, and had a broken nose. The other had a buddy of mine involved against some other dude- my buddy knocked him out; the loser got back up, leaned against the lockers, checked his nose with his fingers, then walked away.

The only ones I really knew that truly got violent was this kid named Antwan but he got fucked up bad. The others... they just ran their mouth.

There was one kid in 9th grade who would bust into a full sprint between classes. Anyway, I had PE with him and walked the track with him and a few other kids sometimes. One day he said that this mean kid was flirting with his girlfriend so he was gonna have a fight with him later that day. The next day he came to school with sunglasses on because he had a concussion, kept them on for like a week or 2. He obviously got his ass beat, felt really bad for him. Someone showed me a video of the fight and he got hit and slammed pretty damn hard from what I remember, all trying to defend his girlfriend's honor.

funny how shitty toxic masculinity can get you killed huh?

>"Stand up for yourself son!"
>OK dad/male fighure!
>gets stabbed/beaten to death by bully's friends after school

Telling kids to do dangerous things should be a felony

I got in a fight once. Put in a headlock but I broke free by biting hard. I got sent to the office even though it wasn't my fault. Then the guy managed to get an infection from me biting him.

Attached: niggurashi.png (156x195, 68.44K)

>couldnt fight worth a shit

people dont go to school to fight each other, monster

and now you look at him to be a loser for 'standing up for himself'

you and your classmates will burn in hell

He had to take a penecillin shot directly in his bicep in class lmao. It was bruised for a good 2 months. Make no mistake this cunt was no lanky bastard when he was 15, dude was 2 metres tall and fat as fuck.

Better than growing up to be a spineless beta cuck that is too meek and scared to follow his dreams or ask for promotions.

Standing up for yourself IS the normal and masculine thing, idiot. Masculinity is "toxic" when you are the aggressor, there is nothing "toxic" about defending yourself.

The majority of fights were white kids fighting other white kids over some stupid shit. A few of the mexicans and blacks got into it too, but the funny thing was that all the fights were intraracial.

>Better than growing up to be a spineless beta cuck that is too meek and scared to follow his dreams or ask for promotions

I mean i grew up to make six figures and i was bullied in HS and im glad i didnt fight. I know kids who never met a bully in their lives and they are all chads. You're just making excuses for being a violent pavement ape

>Standing up for yourself IS the normal and masculine thing
Not inherently. Most bullying leaves you outnumbered and when standing up to nogs it could mean death, such as with >Standing up for yourself IS the normal and masculine thing

the toxicity comes from the 'men' antagonizing you to begin with

Nah I don't think anyone thought he was a loser, a lot of kids would just try to ignore it because they're scared. I just feel bad because he was kinda put into a corner where he had to confront this savage negro

he didnt have to confront anyone. he put his life on the line for some twig teenage whore who'd leave him in few months anyway

Instead, sit there and get beat daily and submit to your bully?

I grew up in the nigger side of town, you take a guess

You sound so mad that you can never go back and stand up for yourself.
>You're just making excuses for being a violent pavement ape
Oh please. Everyone has those impulses, you are just too weak and scared to act on them. You act as if you are a good and virtuous person because you lack claws and teeth, not because you are truly good. Truly good people have an immense capacity for evil and violence, they just choose not to do it. You're like the incels that never got laid but claim that marriage outside of sex is a sin. Bitch, you aren't staying celibate for a future partner, you're pussyfree because no one wants your gay ass.

The only thing I agree about is that niggers are insane and they will 7v1 you and put you in a brain coma or kill you.

This is how beta cucks think. Freeze/Fawn response to danger.

I was bullied by damn near everyone in class. It started with one guy, but I did not take him seriously enough at first to even consider him a threat, much less a bully. Then the rumors started and short of kicking the shit out of all 300 people in my year, plus give or take an extra 200-300 in the year below us, I was basically not going to be ok. Was forced to move to a new school, where people were nicer and had a normal temperament. I made friends, got a gf, and graduated with decent grades. Who knew that hanging around normal decent people who arent sociopaths would cause you to do well socially?

>Truly good people have an immense capacity for evil and violence

I dont think you know anything about me lol, but keep going i guess

>niggers are insane and they will 7v1 you and put you in a brain coma or kill you

ok well most of my bullies were black so i dont know what you expected me to do lol

The white ones just verbally abused and demoralized me daily

Jesus christ, I feel sorry for you if you think like this. You stand up for yourself when your life is in danger, not when some brainlet nigger wants to be the "alpha". My highschool bully got shot and bled to death in a parking lot at 2AM when he was 18, meanwhile I'm here making 90k at 22 years old and have a good relationship with a great girl. Who won?