His emergency contact at work is his mother

>his emergency contact at work is his mother

Attached: 1638684450330.jpg (750x750, 47.56K)

>at work
lmao

Yep, love me mum.

Attached: 1610149809274.png (1440x778, 484.57K)

why should emergency one be anything different than a parent?

yes? it's not that weird, even for normies. unless you're like 40 or something.

>>his emergency contact at work is his mother
Who the fuck else is it going to be? As if anyone else would give a shit.

It's my Dad actually.

Attached: 1637805487546.jpg (1024x954, 51.84K)

>the mother is a doctor
Checkmate OP

Why do they hug guys over the shoulders?

why would a girl hug over the shoulder?

So the guy has to grab her waist.

Attached: 1645094965780.jpg (720x391, 63.9K)

hm. I've never been hugged by a girl but I probably wouldn't reach down that low.

One day someone's going to ask me for an emergency contact and I'm going to write down "I don't know anyone" in the name-and-phone-number space and they're going to have to have a ten-minute conversation with their manager about what to do, since the computer system probably treats "emergency contact" as a mandatory field.

I would love grabbing a girl by her waist

shouldn't the emergency contact just be 911 then lol

>he has an emergency contact

Attached: 1627337163407.jpg (458x285, 37.31K)

Yes
Omggggg that's so deep I bet ur manager would be like "OMGGG he's so deep and hurt inside"

I love your sarcasm it is really entertaining will u be my emergency contact?

no I bet she'd be like "shit, wtf do I do, I have to enter this field but he says he has nothing to give me to put there..?" Watching normalfags flounder like this is fun; I've already had it happen once when someone gave me a canned pitch about "Hey, please review us on Google" and I replied "I don't use Google, I don't accept their privacy practices". You could just tell she had a dozen canned answers for the dozen most common objections, but that wasn't one of them. She stuttered, she wasn't just off-script, but way off the deep end, with no idea what to say next. It was hilarious.

Wow, I finally got an answer too this question.

being discombobulated after someone tells u they dont use google is retarded lol

Not like I'd ever remotely experience so, user.
I'm a cursed convo-virgin.
Goddamnit!