Tfw crying over not being a woman again

>tfw crying over not being a woman again

Attached: oqqytippgkv41.jpg (1376x2048, 186.93K)

loI tranny.

Attached: 1603586398510.jpg (640x432, 36K)

not even a tranny at least they are doing something about their situation

bleh hugs

Attached: 42.png (335x348, 89.34K)

no i already did that yesterday also i hate ceb and his clique

ywnbaw
original comet

what did I do
are you the same user who asked me to turn them into a girl with my boy powers
once again, I dont hab any powers or I would grant u ur wish desu
maybe you could sacrifice me to some old forgotten god for a free wish or something bleh
>clique
wh0

Attached: 1417953116915.jpg (450x600, 111.14K)

thanks you got your threads removed a lot today

>maybe you could sacrifice me to some old forgotten god for a free wish or something bleh
a wish granted through that means would backfire

wont change anything

Even though you are a heretic, I wish you happiness, for that is what She desires for all people.

Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for they have been ever of old. ... Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses. Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Attached: 1642628208299 c189.jpg (1347x2048, 163.43K)

You want to be asuka
I want to be with asuka
We are not the same

Attached: 62598C06-CC09-47F6-87A2-CC9537BC617E.jpg (500x499, 22.6K)

Do you want to be Asuka specifically? Why not mommy Misato?

>Do you want to be Asuka specifically?
not really, i don't know why i started posting with asuka of all things

nothing to thanks for desu, wish I could help you moar bleh
also shit happens, was more of a lucky streak recently when they left me alone but rip
>a wish granted through that means would backfire
Jeff bezos crippled more than enough people and he still gets to fly to space
>divorced
I guess you are right

Attached: 10604.jpg (1439x1208, 351.1K)

I desire very strongly to be a woman as well and feel that I never psychologically, and in some subtle ways physically, related to masculinity or fulfilling male roles no matter how much I would get Any Forums or attempt to speak like a male "would". I identify much more strongly with feminine archetypes essentially.

In recent months I have become more and more comfortable with considering myself non-binary or gender-neutral. At one point I would have considered such terms 'cringy' but they serve as accurate descriptors for people like you and I. For you I would suggest cross-dressing if you have not yet done so, along with other such feminine behaviors ie painting nails, lipstick etc.

>nothing to thanks for desu, wish I could help you moar bleh
it's ok, not your job to do so

>Jeff bezos crippled more than enough people and he still gets to fly to space
but is that really his wish? maybe he thinks he's doing the right thing

i want to be biologically more female, that's my main desire

why do trans threads get the most replies?

So do I user but the fact of the matter is we cannot change our biology but there's realistic steps we can take to feel more attuned with our own bodies and psychology.

>the fact of the matter is we cannot change our biology
we can't change it as much as we would like, at least.

>we can't change it as much as we would like, at least
true but there's fundamental things we cannot. We will never know the daily tribulations that come with femininity in experiences pertaining to menstruation, cramping etc. And neither of us will awake tomorrow with our body structure and genitalia magically changed. I've said this before but to mitigate our suffering I advise simple alterations to lifestyle and outlook as I outlined earlier. Access to E or HRT can be hard to come by depending on where you are.

>but is that really his wish? maybe he thinks he's doing the right thing
idk but I would be pretty habby with over flying to space
I guess I get to float through time n space with the help of some herbs but its not the same

Attached: 13403.jpg (1200x1800, 237.21K)