Robots this is our chance, just buy yourself a loli

robots this is our chance, just buy yourself a loli

Attached: 1643656325744.png (632x757, 668.15K)

no. they have to be your offspring. other won't do it for me. lol

German male feminist and a Slavic rape baby

the seriously fucked up shit about this is if you did purchase them and brought them back to the USA, it would be illegal and they would be stolen from you
we're living in a fucked up world so we can't have nice things

they aren't lolis, they're children.

You faggots are self containing but I'll buy myself a pole to stave off any muslims that come near

I'd rather starve than sell of my daughters to pedophiles.
I wouldn't even have kids if I'm so dirt poor in the first place.

You make me physically sick

Id like to think the girls will be raised separate from the husband until they themselves reach adulthood.
I doubt there will be sexual contact between the adult man and the child girls.

>You make me physically sick
why though? it'll be a better life they could have in that shithole they're from

dowry is what you pay to the husband. you're not selling your daughter so much as buying a son.

Non whites don't value their children, which is why they're so willing to sell and exploit them for money.

Unfortunately I do not think that will be the case. Virginity and youth in women are still heavily prized in Islamic countries. So, most likely they will be impregnated before they are 13, and part of reason too, as to why the fathers even thought of this idea, is because these girls have had their periods. Pedophilia has its roots everywhere, and while it is disheartening, do not think of the best case for these girls. If they do get sold, it will certainly be the end of them.

feds would rather she gets purchased by some horny goatfucker and raised with 3 other wives in a mud hut

This. Though there's deranged people in western countries, there's also lonely fucks that will dote on them.

Why can't some upper middle class american/European just adopt them and give them a decent life?

It's fucked up, but it doesn't sit well with me how 99% of the people just read that kind of stories, say to themselves "how HoRriBle!!! THEir fatHer iS A mOnsTer!!" and continue their lives like nothing happened.

feminists be like, "less competition for me."

I'm an Afghan incel, definitely think arranged-maxxing will be even easier now that the Taliban have taken over. Let's goooo.

>Why can't some upper middle class american/European just adopt them and give them a decent life?
there's an unlimited supply of them and nobody wants to do that
but "incels" should be allowed to buy them as wives for sure. it's a win-win but the government will never allow it because they hate the population and don't want them to be happy

how do you have wifi or data?? if your in the desert

I think it depends on how backwater the place is. Like you would think that they'd at least abstain because they know that it can ruin the reproductive ability if you start too soon.
But I have heard lots of stories from the more rural parts especially where the people are just dumb on a level inconceivable to most westerners.
It is one of the things I always really hated about the left's pro-immigration shit.
They hate white southerners for being dumb as shit and having extremely backwards views but they always push to import people that make Westboro Baptist Church look like the fucking ACLU