Is collecting vintage videogames and memorabilia a good way to get a gf?

Is collecting vintage videogames and memorabilia a good way to get a gf?

Attached: 1655083545527m.jpg (1024x1024, 168.83K)

NO IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY TRUST ME

Attached: EF7D4DA8-9482-493C-B934-ED58EA81015D.jpg (3007x2142, 1.47M)

It's not a good foundation for a relationship, but for a fuckbuddy yeah it's actually preferable

Where the fuck did you get this idea from?

No
Hobbies dont get you laid user
Theyre meant to be weird obsessions that keep you going when youre 45 and realize youre gonna die

A bunch of girls post photos with vintage consoles on their Instagram pages

Selling all my vintage vidya soon. Gonna give the money from selling the stuff to my nephews, then I'm gonna kms.

I hope so.
I just want a furry gf who will play Atari with me. Not an "Instragram" type of girl who just poses and does things for artificial emotional-based bugperson herd reasons. But I suppose I'm asking too much.

neither that tv or that console are vintage retard

Yes. Try messaging them, paypig.

Attached: 5D5E5898-D785-47C5-A991-D8D00058B662.jpg (800x1200, 507.66K)

People meet through hobby communities all the time, but that implies you're into something that has a significant female population which rules out a lot of the niche autism robots are into. The best most of us can hope for is a girl that will begrudgingly tolerate our manchild obsessions.

Disgusting millenial image
I'm only fucking zoomies

>showing that you have the money to spare on bullshit
yes women like that but an expensive car works better

Lol no. The kind of hobbies that can help you romantically are the ones that exclusively involve you leaving your house. Nobody is going to want to follow you home to see your mint condition sealed copy of Sonic 2.

Find something you're passionate about that involves you spending time outside. It could be some kind of exercise, some sort of instrument - hell, my best friend learned to do tricks on a fucking unicycle and would ride it around downtown, and he met his wife because it was a good conversation starter (and also gave him abs). Put yourself in a group of people and be able to do something interesting, and that's the only way a hobby will translate to a relationship.

Collecting vintage video game junk is immediately going to make you less attractive to all but the thickest of legbeards, doesn't matter how naturally attractive you are. It works against you. If that's what you enjoy, more power to you, but just know that if you expect a hobby to help you in the romance department, that's not the one to pick. You might as well be into model trains and stamps.

Look at the image you posted with this. She's holding Up + X at the beginning of a new level in Super Mario World. What the fuck is that supposed to do?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING.

She's posing for the camera, not actually interested in the thing she's touching. It's a prop, not a genuine interest. And why exactly did she choose that particular prop? Because it gets follows from ignorant beefbrains like you who think they can actually get girlfriends by playing with their fucking SNES.

Yeah, no shit.

>hm, do I date the guy with the Ferrari, or do I go for the guy with the sweet TurboDuo?

Where are you going to find an instagram whore that'll pose with a Fairchild Channel F?

Is that john gook from the kpop band?

she isn't pressing the buttons you idiot she's resting her fingers on the pads you utter brainlet. And I always held up/forward and Y when playing and I played that game when it came out. Super mario world was best mario.

It might be. You could get access to weird friend groups at gaming/comic/etc stores and take advantage of that social capital to score a weird gf.

Where else can I find comfy pics like this?