I think I've finally realized why black men go for non-black chicks all the time and it's not entirely about looks...

I think I've finally realized why black men go for non-black chicks all the time and it's not entirely about looks, dating out actually comes with some benefits for them.

Basically when black men are either alone or with black women, they're likely to have store management and police make their life a little bit worse because other blacks have ruined shit for them. High chances of being racially profiled.

However, black men with white or asian women are generally assumed to have more money and be more safe, and therefore are less likely to be criminal.

In short, it's a status thing. I've noticed that if a black guy is out with his white gf, nobody is really going to give him any problems for the most part, and black men have told me that they've noticed this.

Attached: DNanBH_UQAAWYyj.jpg (682x1024, 88.24K)

Interesting perspective but I personally think its as simple as
>Mainstream media(Anime exposing more to japs for example)
>Exotic cause different skin color. People become really interested if you look different from everyone such as a black in a majorly white area and vice versa
>In some cases, self hatred or hating your own race but this is quite rare

It's because good looks are objective and not subjective.

women overvalue social media which demonizes white men right now

Most women are going after white men in all of the western world.

If they were objective, there would be no exceptions.

Keep coping about this.

Someone cracked the code. Yes it's always been status. Every chaser black guy goes through that moment when they realize white girls are actually just women, and most are ugly. I was never like that but I did notice there was always this air or tension growing up with the idea of certain kinds of white girls. Becuase they were in a "different" place in my mind, it was in my mind different, like dating "up." This went away by the time I was like 14. Also a lot of my white girl friends I'd known since childhood so I didn't think they were ever viable options.
But when it comes to being judged, if you don't live in a crime ridden or cop ridden shithole this doesn't matter. I live in one of the black places in NYC with neither problem. And when I go to other parts it's the parts without that problem.

I've dated "out" before, white and asian girls are probably the least of my focus. I'm obsessed with desi girls. Latinas too, but only the ones who look decidedly brown. Black women are almost unachievable for me. There are two kinds of major dating pools now with black women and it's either "real nigga toxic king" or "white CEO" I fall into neither. I'm kind of sensitive though I do causal stuff too. Not rich. Interests include fantasy novels, manga, and history.

I would try with girls now but I just kinda stopped after the last one. Way too fucked up myself to handle relationships right now. Gonna finish reading Stormlight and start submitting my writing online.

Nice bait nigger, too bad I'm still right.

Attached: 285.jpg (600x909, 41.68K)

No, there's no cope to be had. If it was all about muh race you wouldn't have different race dynamics in interracial stats. There are universal signs of beauty, but even those are not completely uniform. Me personally, I like prominent noses on women.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-213536_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1938, 858.95K)

Statistically whites are more attractive on average of all races. No need to cope. It oe what it is.

>Statistically whites are more attractive on average of all races

Skeptical, because I don't even know how you would measure attractiveness. Even if whites were preferred statistically it could be explained by
>Being perceived as higher status
>Being perceived as wealthier
>Familiarity

Rather than any form of objective measure of how handsome or beautiful you are which can be based on things such as culture. Shaky conclusion based on data that may or may not be real.

hahaha wait, is that justin treudau?

You can derive the predicted attractiveness of someone based entirely on their gene sequence.

Yes, he's a theatre kid.

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST11.jpg (640x480, 141.84K)

When I was attending Ohio State University I had a black classmate I would sometimes speak to during my senior year. He openly told me that he doesn't like black chicks because they're such a handful and constantly complain at the top of their lungs all the fucking time. Whenever he spent time with a white woman on a date or just hanging out in his dorm they would never nag his ear off and were actually pleasant to be around.

>no one is going to give him any problems

No one has ever given me any problems as a black guy walking around on my own and if they did I'd just record it with my gopro and press charges

dont be a faggot dude

until some batshit fucking Any Forums user shoots him for "polluting the gene pool"

Why didn't you tell him to shut the fuck up and stick with his own women?

>However, black men with white or asian women are generally assumed to have more money and be more safe, and therefore are less likely to be criminal.
I don't know if this is true. I guess it could be true these days in some areas.
But also, I think some people would be more likely to give them a hard time to "punish" them for "stealing our wimminz".

black man here

its mainly because our women are pretty mid for the most part

why settle for black when u can can make prettier kids with literally any other race

Attached: black man.png (652x489, 169.06K)