Why do anons get incredibly hostile and defensive when talking about the importance of teen/young romance?

Why do anons get incredibly hostile and defensive when talking about the importance of teen/young romance?

Attached: 40af165f6ffec458eb7374e634614fec--couple-pics-couple-goals.jpg (600x600, 49.25K)

No I don't, fuck you bitch.

Love is important at all ages. Keep going out

Because we missed out and can never go back. And had that not happened we wouldn't be incels

Attached: D9E4B037-A9CD-444B-8B1F-D8123D44C802.jpg (800x319, 166.63K)

They're usually just people who buy into the myth that anyone who experienced teen love was basically living the real life equivalent of a movie or television show. That may be true for a small percentage of the populace, but most people end up exaggerating their youthful exploits and then grow up to be bitter and jaded after realizing the good times are over. I guess you could say it's karma to watch fat and/or balding losers in their late 20s and older who constantly reminisce over their glory days. Never once have I met a genuinely happy person who was stuck in the past.

Attached: jon_gries-film-uncle_rico-napoleon_dynamite-tops-uncle_ricos_shirt.jpg (1920x1040, 293.13K)

same reason asperger betas claim
>"women over 30 fuck better"
denial that it's truly over.

Attached: 1652030365624.gif (304x280, 683.63K)

No it isn't. Only teenage years and early 20s count. The rest is irrelevant

After your 20s you will be raising your kids and having a loving relationship with your partner is usually more practical for that

after the normalfag invasion of 2017 the average poster here literally can't fathom a life where you didn't date in highschool. This makes the entire topic grounds for excessive shitposting as this lack of experience is seen as an absurdist falsity on par with being unable to tie your shoes.

>Only teenage years and early 20s count
Count towards what? No one is keeping score.

Probably the same reason some people get defensive talking about assuming responsibility for their own lives

Insecurity. Pretty simple, people get upset when confronted about what desires they lack in reality. Also most likely people on the flipside telling them it doesn't matter while they strawman that person by assuming they dated as a teen.

That's not how the discussion starts and you know it
Why the fuck did normalfags bother invading here? They're not even experienced normalfags. It's all just coomer gloat with them no wisdom nor warnings about modern day relationships.

>incels who have never had a relationship know a lot about modern relationships
ya hate to see it

People make the same mistakes in their relationships as they always have. It just takes practice to figure it out

>no wisdom nor warnings about modern day relationships.
people that don't analyze relationships find it easier to enter into relationships. Think 1st grade.

They have no sincerity or authenticity, and seek it anywhere they find it.

once you're 20 you can never lose your virginity as a teenager
I'm seeing a hooker in a few weeks so I will have lost my virginity at 18
if you didn't do this (or lose your vcard the regular way) I'm sincerely sorry you allowed yourself to be convinced that it wasn't for you, bc you can't undo the fact that you didn't lose your virginity as a teenager

How does losing virginity as a teenager somehow make your life better as an adult? Serious question, because I don't know a single grown man who attributes any of his success or happiness during middle age to having once put his penis into a vagina before he hit 20.

OP knows damn right. Dudes here missed out on it which's why they're so awkward. If a girl's close they sweat like a bog. Well trolled.

It's not just having one. That knowledge is supplemented by observing how couples act behind closed doors be it family or when hanging out with the guy friend. They'll get reminded of bad relationships in media with gloria trillo from the sopranos or common cases like Amber Heard. Do these people need to get married to an abusive daily slave driver before they snap out of their eternal honeymoon phase?

I'm not sure why they get upset about it but it's not at all important.

It didn't anymore than wearing vial of cow urine, blessed by a Rusian Orthodox priest, as a necklace will increase your luck stats. It's superstition unrelated to anything. The goal is to have reliable and mentally stable partner
/team mate where you help each other out especially during the bad times/emergencies which wil be important as you get older. It's irrelevant if the other is making you a miserable alcoholic that you hope dies in a car accident.