Who is your favorite Sanrio character and why?

Who is your favorite Sanrio character and why?

Attached: 21976DD8-2C97-488F-B983-F49C02AAC9D4.jpg (604x555, 94.03K)

cinnamoroll because he fucking ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

i love muffin, the little hamster that is seen with purin. muffin is so cute and adorable!!!!

Attached: c1fbecb3231e6eb8370fd13318500f6b.png (572x350, 65.69K)

None because I'm not a woman or tranny

you're the cutest and prettiest and sexiest girl to ever live and nobody will ever come close to you you made my heart skip when i first saw your beautiful face and i'll always think the best of you thank you for being a perfect and amazing angel day in and day out you are and always will be the reason why i live

Stupid dumb Cinnamoroll couldn't even handle being cyberbullied and had to get his girlfriend to protect him HAHA

Attached: 383D48DA-42A4-45D6-B000-12326FDCB07B.jpg (750x1056, 283.19K)

IM GONNA LICK AND SUCK AND SLURP AND KISS AND BLOW RASPERRIES AND MOTORBOAT YOUR FUCKING BALLS AND GO LIKE WWRWBLRBLRBLRLBLRBLRBLRBLR

Your life is meaningless. It will come to an inevitable end and no one will remember you. You will leave behind nothing in this world.

only literal subhumans hate cute things

For me it's Chococat

Keroppi because I'm OG

hello kitty. I like playing an app called puzzles and dragons because I won her as a card. She's on a dinosaur with flames. i love her so much.

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-231643.png (263x585, 185.57K)

i like chibimaru he reminds me of a jewelpet

^
no straight man will ever indulge in these things. also ywnbaw

My nigger. Keroppi is the GOAT.

either purin, or kiki and lala since im a gemini :)

>3
fuck you zoomer bpd pedophile fake emo rapist bitches sluts and whores

Sanrio girls are probably the worst kind of woman you'll ever come across. There's some weird minmaxxing correlation around cuteness and BPD psychopathy. Go on the mental illness thread or toxic relationship thread on /soc/ and I'll guarantee you some girl will post on those threads with Hello Kitty or some other Sanrio character talking about how she wants a man who'll treat her like absolute shit interspersed with uwu and :3. Without fail. It's fucking weird.

Attached: 1436214385347.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

finally someone said it. fucking hate these sluts. the weirdest part is theyre all 17 year old girls who like fucking dad aged men, 30-60 year olds. they usually like rape and pee and all kinds of degenerate shit. i hate them so much, disgusting npc septum alt girls

Kiki and lala, my friend gave me that super cool shirt they have in animal crossing

Monkichi looks pretty cute, so him.