I hate being AGP

I hate being AGP
I'm not a tranner so I will never be sexually satisfied and I'm mentally fucking ill. there is no man or woman that will look at me and not be disgusted, I should just rope myself shouldn't i?

Attached: crying_doomer.png (998x1000, 189.96K)

AGP is your body trying to get you to realize you're trans. It immediately goes away when you transition.

But I don't feel like a woman, at least not most of the time, so I'm not trans

Feeling like a woman doesn't mean anything. it's what trans people tell normies to help them understand. If you are in serious mental distress at your birthsex, that's literally what gender dysphoria is.

>If you are in serious mental distress at your birthsex, that's literally what gender dysphoria is.
And I'm not, I just get aroused by the thought of being a woman

Don't listen to the faggot trying to groom you, go celibate and achieve greatness.
If you can't imagine a life without cooming like some degenerate monkey then go shoot up a synagogue or something.

Just explore it and have fun. Wear women's clothes sometimes. Try putting on makeup. Calm down and chill out about it and just explore

How are you not in mental distress if you are talking about killing yourself

Meh the shame goes away after a time. Used to hate it, now craving feminization everyday and considering HRT to grow real boobs.

You'll fall for it eventually. Or not. Future will tell.

Only good advice I can give you is do whatever won't make you have regrets later. I realized that if I never did anything adventurous I'll be wasting away my life, but that just me.

Attached: FQqVpyvWUAEhUB8.jpg (1230x1318, 171.24K)

>I hate being AGP
Why?
>I'm mentally fucking ill
That's a good thing
>I'm not a tranner so I will never be sexually satisfied
You might be non binary. Really there's no difference except how you identify
>there is no man or woman that will look at me and not be disgusted
Nah this is just wrong. Cross-dressing is not even that far gone in terms of kink
>I should just rope myself shouldn't I?
You should get tied up and fucked in the ass instead, you sound like you'd greatly enjoy it and you should be more open about your sexual kinks because repressing it is going to make your life worse in every imaginable way

Attached: image_2022-06-13_012555541.png (500x500, 255.68K)

Your concept of adventure is tearing apart your sphincter until you need to wear diapers.

You know you can have sex with men that have normally sized dicks. No need to go full monster. The sphincter is a muscle, leave it alone a few hours and its back to normal.

Kek, he's not aware, no one tell him.

How dare i not believe stupid rumors about anal sex. Link scientific research or GTFO.

I could go through the effort to explain an addict why his actions will lead to permanent damage, or I could be smug and laugh at the eventual decline said degenerate will experience. I'm not a Samaritan, it's not my problem.
So just wait and find it out for yourself, man deserves to suffer for his hubris.

I want to kill myself for multiple reasons, not just being a fucking degenerate
How is me being mentally ill a good thing?

>How is me being mentally ill a good thing?
Because a lot of things deemed inappropriate in society are perfectly healthy variations in human temperament and behaviour, or responses to an unhealthy society or living environment.
Sexuality isn't a mental illness anyway, it can only be bad if it's harming someone or non-consensual. The classifications of what are and aren't paraphilias change all the time depending on the society you live in.

Attached: image_2022-06-13_022224924.png (800x930, 998.65K)

Man I did not expect to ever find an actually intelligent person on Any Forums on such a thread.

Damn, first response? You just couldn't wait to groom this one, huh?

You are both retarded as fuck. Lmao.

Why does LGBT cope always just end up as some verbose gymnastics absent science?

>absent science
Sociology is a science, retard.