Saw a thread earlier today about body count

Many of you want virgins from what I saw, and that shit isn't healthy dude. I have seen that shit implode irl.
I had a friend who married a virgin

>Was basically a really kind chad who was on the football team,
>and showed me the ropes and how to get bitches.
>our mutual interest was the final fantasy series.
>He introduced me to all sorts of folks and always seemed to be on an adventure.
>We parted ways for a couple of years when he did a tour in Iraq;
>when he returned he was an overbearing evangelical who supposedly saw demons and god.
He now proclaimed he was better than everyone and had a grand mission in life.
> He married some girl he knew for less than six months because she was a "pure virgin";
> she now runs his life and has gained over 60 pounds since their marriage began
>she prevents him from talking to certain folks

Another girl I met came to California to get a job, her husband divorced her for some reason after marrying her as a pure virgin; I still haven't figured out why.

Another dude from college married a pure virgin, and she ended up turning into a genderfluid non-binary lesbian with a shit haircut after 8 years.

IDK man, this isn't the middle ages where there are no contraceptives; get with a girl who seems sensible and won't betray you. A girl actually showed me the ropes when I was a virgin and aimed me in the direction of other girls.

Attached: 1468603460903.png (1228x907, 822.57K)

Marrying ANY girl, virgin or no, is a horrible idea in the 2020s.

agreed......
You might have a better shot if you marry a girl from the old country; but that shit is to be avoided in the US.

GIWTWM. anyways i wish i could get married

I want a virgin wife to take care of and get pregnant many times. She will stay at home and homeschool our children. I'd like to sell or rent my house and buy some land out in the countryside too. Just want to find a place that is not quite so hot and humid. It's going to be the place I'm buried and plan to put a lot of time in building it up so it has to be right the first time.

>implying only virgin women do this

Sounds shitty
>I want a virgin wife to take care of and get pregnant many times. She will stay at home and homeschool our children.

Mom told me "In the old country everyone carries their weight"; both of my parents were professionals. I never had to take a shitty part time job, college was 100 percent payed off and I was given a car. Doing so set me ahead, allowed me to focus on my studies, learn a second language, be first in my class and actually get to work overseas. Stay at home mothers sound like bullshit if you ask me.

Also kids to resource ratio, gotta make your kid's life better than your's.

> I'd like to sell or rent my house and buy some land out in the countryside
countryside sucks, no jobs, small dating pool for your kid, dudes do drugs more often and everything is miles appart.

You were sold a false narrative.

Attached: 1651445389566.jpg (1152x2048, 445.71K)

JEEZUZ CRUST! I'd be a whale's sperm juice cup any day of the week.

Ima need the sauce on that.

give me a moment, i know it is icd

I'll be real with you OP, what's the source of that image? I don't give a shit about your thread, just want the JAV.

Nevermind I found it. Now this thead is useless

spill the beens then.

I'm not gonna read any of that but I'm gonna post this image for any horny fuck that clicked your thred

Attached: 140208356178.jpg (810x1039, 132.92K)

Don't care, still not settling for used goods.

>4
skin sheds, stop being a white girl.

Wha? Shut up you twat.

Share, user. Nobody gives a fuck about OP's autistic virgin fetish, but we all want a link to the Japanese whaling documentary.

shoo shoo
glowy jew

Attached: KYSrm.png (287x89, 3.47K)

>Also kids to resource ratio, gotta make your kid's life better than your's.
*Laughs in Baby Boomer*

both of you stop acting white