Why do asian girls prefer to fuck white guys over asaian men? srs q?

legit curious why they all want to fuck fat slob white guys?

Attached: 73ervhzr82h41.jpg (883x837, 65.23K)

I genuinely feel bad for EurasianTiger. He doesn't know it, but his main problem is putting all his self-worth into romantic involvement.

i've been a fat slob white guy for a while and it's never gotten me none

for the rest of time anyone who searchese "tenda spencer" will see what he said. it's over for asiannigger

you're doing it wrong I'm a 200lb 6'3 white guy and I've gotten asian pussy even while walking around with my white gf.

>have a gf
There is your answer

Idk but I love seeing white men exterminate their bloodline

Attached: 1639772789913.jpg (536x591, 66K)

>Hurr durr bloodline gone
Hapas breed white or die virgin his bloodline is safe, stormfag

Not him but
>hapas breed white
Your kids will always be mutts and will never look like you.
>stormfag
Found the racemixing promoting kike.

Found the 20th century throwback. Color is just a shorthand for tribe. Avoid blacks, have a strong enough culture that your kids identify equally or more with you, and you're fine. Racemixing outside single sex colonial communities is rare enough to not be the issue you're making it out to be. Mass migration is the issue.

>blah blah blah
Stfu kike. Whites for whites. Your aren't entitled to whites.

Bitch I'm whiter than you. I'm so fucking white that having Norwegian blood was my exotic surprise. Honestly, I prefer big titty blondes. But I don't hate hapas and race mixers and if it comes down to a brown chick or being alone I'll take the brown chick. Seethe all you want, but I'm not gonna be miserable so you can dream of an ethnostate that isn't coming.

Attached: EEAEE0AF-B805-40F5-94FC-BFAC0D4D52B9.jpg (1170x525, 625.11K)

Found a Mongoloid. Celts and Scandinavians are the least developed "Europeans".

Attached: Svens.jpg (1873x1795, 739.76K)

First of all, if you have anything positive to say about Battleaxe Culture you like Scandinavians.
Second, science is gay. The spiritual is better.

Never experienced this. All Asian Girls I've met were only interested in other Asians. They were all bitches though, so its not like I wanted to be near them if I didn't have too

>Battleaxe Culture
>Culture

Attached: Barbarians.jpg (889x1980, 240.33K)

I can also steal other people's DNA test images you fucking kike

Nordics built planes, Romans were afraid of shatter resistant glass ruining their economy...

>Nordics built planes
You stole the idea from Italian visionaries like Da Vinci

The main difference is that the Wright brothers' one worked.
Have you ever considered that maybe all the civnats had half a point if no more of the whole picture than you? Race is real, but so are a lot of other things. Reality isn't a simple beast.

Northern Europeans didn't contribute anything to the world until the last 150 years, except for cannibalism, dancing around trees, marrying children and murdering villages full of unarmed civilians.