Look at how fat I am...

>Look at how fat I am, user! Woooow! I'm so fucking fat! I'm such a fucking piiiiiig!! Hahaha! I'm just gonna keep getting fatter and fatter!

How do you respond?

Attached: 57b1b50a35376fb334a57d77f9b837af.jpg (439x723, 35.07K)

with a stupid-looking grin

Poke her in the belly like the Pillsbury Doughboy, complete with the little giggle.

Blow a raspberry into her tummy

fuck her brains out, IMMEDIATELY

Oh god, why is this making me so horny fuuuccccckkkk

I wake up, knowing that it was only a dream and nothing like that will ever happen to me.

Tell her she definitely should keep gaining. As it is right now, she's storing most of her fat on her thighs, she has basically no cellulite, and her skin is very springy. She's basically the perfect architectural specimen.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away, and never talk to her again

tell her she is in fact too skinny and should pack on a few pounds

Nobody will believe this but I hooked up with a fatty who called me out on staring at her belly when we were drinking at my place and I said "its hard not to when its taking up so much of my field of view" and then she went straight into her whole "yeaahh Im pretty fat aren't I, wink wink" thing. She pulled her shirt up from the corner of her belly and asked if I wanted a squeeze. We fucked for like 8 hours straight with her moaning about how she was so fat throughout. Best night of my life. That was 2013 and I've been chasing that high ever since.

If real, why didn't you pursue it any further?

If you dont see relationship potential even the best sex in the world loses its luster pretty quick. We saw each-other three times and by then I was busy chasing new girls who inevitably never lived up to her sexually. The male brain is pretty stupid but I guess thats life.

Talk is cheap, finish your gallon of cookies n' cream

>i will never get to listen to her tummy noises when she's stuffed

Attached: 301.gif (500x360, 461.14K)

You fucked up man.

This is top tier coomposting and I commend you, OP. I almost felt a twinge on an erection. It's weird because I was a little into the weight gain fetish stuff when I was younger, but I grew out of it. I wonder how common that is? Someone reading this right now might be developing a fetish.

Attached: image_2022-06-13_064605835.png (1000x1132, 1.24M)

If you turn 360 degrees you're going in the exact same direction as before you fucking troglodyte

we do only anal now, or you fuck off

It is more common the. You think. How do you. Think so many men can even bare dating fatties?

The pic you posted is peak female.

I looked up the artist and he does not seem to draw much fat art which is really disappointing. I really like this a lot.