Do you enjoy living in your current city/metro area?

Do you enjoy living in your current city/metro area?

Attached: PittsburghSkyline.jpg (1000x600, 160.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonmagazine.com/news/2021/09/10/boston-racist-reputation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do you enjoy living in your current city/metro area?
No

>metro phoenix
its alright. gets warm in the summer but i just stay inside all day so it doesnt matter.

Where do you live, user?
origitig

No. Many better places

Yes bostonmagazine.com/news/2021/09/10/boston-racist-reputation/

Attached: Boston_Dest_187935016.jpg (1200x649, 179.13K)

>minneapolis
>fuck no

>buhstin

I live on the outskirts of a small city of only like 100,000 people, right near the expressway where everything is spread-out American suburbia that melts into cornfields within two miles. and I still feel kinda cramped and too close to too many people. I wish I lived in a quieter place, preferably with no neighbors within half a mile.

I don't live in a metropolitan area. Least I don't think so. Do the suburbs of a city count as a metropolitan area? Anyway I hate it here.

Yes. It's not sensory overload and there's nice enough architecture and culture. Lots of faggoty college kids and homeless though.

Attached: d736070d-d0ea-492d-88bb-f11d5414f600-18[1].jpg (800x503, 98.18K)

I live in the silicon valley, in a retardedly large house in an upscale neighborhood. It's swank af but I miss my condo in europe. I miss the neighborhood kids running around, I miss walking everywhere, I miss going out for a drink.

Closest thing I get to any of it is the neighbor's kid playing basketball by himself in their back yard.

You sound rich

no, i dont leave my house, and even if i did theres still not shit to do here

I don't enjoy living in general, but my location doesn't have much to do with that.
This place is alright.

Attached: N84PZ0n.gif (500x585, 304.86K)

No. I'm in Silicon Valley and am simply not sold on civilization in general. I'd move out to the country if I were brave enough.

hard to form an opinion on the outside as a hikki-neet

I too live in pittsburgh and so far yes

There are too many immigrants in some areas, too many ghetto people in others, too many rednecks in some as well

And the hills and how cut off the neighborhoods are make me hate walking but it's a decent city overall.

it's fine, any area is good as long as you have frens and gf i have neither

duquesne incline operator yelled at me for a long time, so i'm never going back

Attached: IMG_20210527_205428612.jpg (3456x4608, 1.04M)

im in south florida. dislike it. too expensive, too much vanity, and no nature anywhere around me(theres the everglades but im more of a fan of the woods/forests)

also whenever i see a thread on this site about suburbs/cities i dont know what the fuck to consider all of south florida because it seems like a giant city with suburbs thrown it here and there.

Cleveland. Most evil place on earth.

Attached: 4ten7d2a42n61.jpg (1080x1029, 73.03K)