I hate redditfags so much it's UNREAL

i hate redditfags so much it's UNREAL

Attached: unknown (2).png (452x153, 15.41K)

I don't get it. Based redditchad is 100% correct.

most redditfags also hate redditfags

>posting on Any Forums to whine about people making fun of you for posting on Any Forums

god damn I hate summer so much

WHO FUCKING CARES??????
STOP POSTING ABOUT REDDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's wrong. Redditors are mindless drones that write comments almost exclusively to increase their karma.

They unironically think I'm wrong because my comments get downvoted. Redditors are completely braindead and lack any original thoughts

>Redditors are mindless drones that write comments almost exclusively to increase their karma.
>Shitting on Reddit on Any Forums to increase your own likeability and sense of belonging to the community.
You're cut from the same cloth. Get some self awareness my man.

>g-guys r-reddit is making fun of us....
This website fucking sucks

We aren't at all. Reddit is mainly US Elgin air base bots, and the structure of the site is to stimie debate. It is, in essence, a mainstream propaganda hub. Biden is astroturfed in "anarchist" groups.

yeah because we can look up his post history and know which posts are his and which arent. you really btfo'd him.

>Redditors are mindless drones that write comments almost exclusively to increase their karma
This is why small subreddits are better than big boards on here, upvotes are a soft way to force users to make better text posts and replies.
>g-g-g-go back r-redditar-
Don't care. Been here longer than you.

>increase like ability
>on 4chud
Cunt I have no profile, nobody can follow me and I can't collect likes. I posted my comment because I genuinely believe what I'm saying. It's not an original thought around these parts but it's fucking true.

One I got - 200 karma on a post I made and retarded feminists were talking about my karma score rather than actually addressing what I was saying.

On Reddit you could literally say
> 1+1=3
and if it got enough upvotes those braindead retards would accept it as truth

Not him, but Any Forums is still social media for 95% of users, even if you have no profile you personally are aware of when people agree or disagree with you, since they vocalize it. Having anons scream "based" when you mock Reddit is a certain drive for many people.
>One I got - 200 karma on a post I made and retarded feminists were talking about my karma score rather than actually addressing what I was saying.
Pics or you aren't telling the full story, you probably sperged out and got mad when people took to lampooning you instead of taking you seriously.

I sincerily believe that Any Forums got more retards than reddit despite reddit having more users.

How else you can explain that every psy-op, bait ever in history of internet always worked on Any Forums more than reddit? I know, I know... Anonymity, post rating system etc

It is just stupid. Both of you are fucking socially inept narcissistic nerds and wastes of society + pedophiles. Nothing really changes you can play tribe wars all you want but you both are thing aforementioned in the end.

Because all the (You)'s he expected to get of people agreeing with him wouldn't do anything along the lines of what I said? Yeah I really did btfo him.
>Cunt I have no profile, nobody can follow me and I can't collect likes. I posted my comment because I genuinely believe what I'm saying. It's not an original thought around these parts but it's fucking true.
>One I got - 200 karma on a post I made and retarded feminists were talking about my karma score rather than actually addressing what I was saying.
For someone who hates reddit you really seem distressed with your imaginary internet points being taken away.

I can't even pull up the post because my account is suspended. Some braindead roastie made a post on r/rant about how women are forced to wear makeup or something. And a trannie jannie mod started mass banning anyone who disagreed with her retarded rant.

I got banned and sent him a message saying :
"Join club 41"

And they suspended my account for 3 days.

>you really seem distressed
Redditor Cope. I don't give a shit about my social credit score.

>I don't give a shit about my social credit score.
Then why are you posting about it? If reddit = bad is such a common thought on this website why did you need to make a post about it on top of the other million reddit bad threads we have? You wouldn't come here to complain if you didn't feel upset.
God I really hate summer.

>Some braindead roastie made a post on r/rant about how women are forced to wear makeup or something
Okay, sounds pretty retarded.
>And a trannie jannie mod started mass banning anyone who disagreed with her retarded rant.
This is where I suspect it went wrong, if you want to actually change peoples' minds you have to do more/less than just call them a slur and mock them. Tell a braindead roastie why she's wrong and retarded instead and you won't get banned. "Reddiquette" is retarded but going on a website and spamming slurs and then complaining that you got banned is dumb.

LOL you actually got BTFO

>Then why are you posting about it?
Can you fucking read? I was demonstrate that Redditors care more about the karma score than the actual content of my posts. I

>reddit is stupid because I called all of them retarded and then got mad when they ended up calling me retarded instead
holy cope man. just stop already.

user, you need to learn about optics. If you sperg out people won't listen to what you're saying even if you're right. It's just how the internet works, if you appear "mad" people will think you're wrong regardless.