Why do racists and white men like Asian women so much?

Why do racists and white men like Asian women so much?

Attached: IMG_20220612_122456.jpg (720x956, 264.36K)

because they're upgraded white women

Because they look like children

Libertarians like them

Pic related definitely is tho

it's aesthetic, white women just ugly

they look feminine unlike white women who hit wall the moment they hit 20s.

Attached: 124156632746326323.jpg (1080x1350, 529.87K)

cope neck yourself groomer

Aya's not Asian

Simple, cute and stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-175017.png (1080x2400, 1.37M)

they are infantile. white women are just dirty skanks, which i like.

only light-skinned women who try to maintain semblance of femininity
only light-skinned women who view relationships as a partnership and not a parasitical ordeal

Can't wait to move back to my city so I can download hookup apps and fuck every chinese slut who's willing

Matched with a cute, tiny vietnamese girl and she agreed to meet up. What sort of date do I plan?

Attached: 1653954792177.jpg (1536x2048, 469.82K)

Asians are a pretty tame race, while niggers commit thrice as much crime as whites asians commit only half as much as white people do.
They are also family oriented for the most part, this means all in all they are less influenced by modern politics and more by family tradition, assuming their elders don't bring politics into it.

They are also feminine due to their head shape and so on.

I wish I was you

Anything is fine. Hanging out at a boba cafe is usually what most basic asian girl does or is fine with

T. Viet guy

Her profile specifically says that she wants a short term relationship (I do too) and someone to "explore NYC with" so I want to suggest something more interesting

I like most women, including Asians. But some racists live in lala land and fetishize Asians because they have a weird image of what Japan is like, they're essentially weebs.

Go to a food court or some shit like that, alternatively go barhopping.

>But some racists live in lala land and fetishize Asians because they have a weird image of what Japan is like
This is a strawman made up by feminists. No one actually thinks this way
I have lots of friends from china, japan, and korea because of where I went to college. The girls are actually as hot as the stereotype, and with the exception of koreans, they actually are as conservative as people think they are
The whole
>weebs think asian women are le subservient
Is a meme made up by angry white woman to shame white men for abandoning them

>Go to a food court or some shit like that
Will consider this
>alternatively go barhopping.
She's under 21

>I have lots of friends and I know plenty of women well
Take your meds, bruh.

>Upgraded white women
>Shit color skin nipples and pussies before they pour bleach all over themselves
>Ugly block faces they need to hack up with surgery to look presentable
>Soulless fake and materialist personalities
Lol no. Bug women are bottom of the barrel, second after blacks.

Attached: 1654204924283.png (432x754, 462.55K)

>Will consider this
Might get expensive, but good excuse to share foods and talk about inane garbage. Stuff like that really triggers the latent forager in women, they love it like you wouldn't believe.
>She's under 21
Based

It's true user. Hard to explain but most of my college friends are not americans
Expensive is fine. I want pussy

>posts a 75% white girl
>Rants about Asian female superiority
LMAO

Attached: 5d417d7436e03c0c577f1632.jpg (1024x768, 60.69K)

Yes. Racemix. Good goy. Your kids WILL be Asian.

Attached: 1639772789913.jpg (536x591, 66K)

Careful, an asian woman will bleed you dry if you give her the chance to, don't be too loose with your money or she'll understand quickly what the exchange rate of pussy to dollars is.

Incels like them because they're rejected by white women.

Attached: Can sıkınt9sından patlıcam bari takipçilerim i foto suz bırakmayım dedim.jpg (866x1670, 159.47K)

I'm completely okay with that. Fuck western women. I dated them and I've had enough of their bullshit
Noted

Past 20 or so years, white women have been on an endless crusade on self destruction. Every year there's always a story of a crazy white woman making up bs to get their ex in legal trouble. They've been pricing themselves on seeing their self worth as extremely valuable, like gold they will never be worthless.
The vainness and self gracious immediately becomes a massive turn off for alot of mentally functioning men. Men who want to have a future with them.

>I'm completely okay with that
You're a good goy aren't you?

Attached: article-2638807-1E32E02900000578-253_634x732.jpg (634x732, 62.17K)

Have you been on a date with a white girl recently? All they talk about is LGBT, veganism, and tattoos

Kek, you've never been on a date with a white woman.