/incelgen/ Incel general

A question for all my fellow robots and incels.
Do you think you'll eventually find a girlfriend? Or do you genuinely believe you'll die alone as a khv without paid sex?
I personally don't know what to believe anymore. I'm still a bit hopeful but I've practically been rejected over 300 times at this moment in time and I just to remain hopeful for the sake of it. I'm tall, Any Forums and have a good career but my face is on the lower echelons of average so idk man. I feel like I'll probably eventually find someone, but my standards also increase a ton by the year

Attached: E2B8z6sXoAEC6A3.jpg (1098x1002, 180.99K)

I'm 30 years old and live with my parents. You tell me.

mobileposting

Have a bump

Attached: 92ce59fb46cb86971b92ce752430d242.jpg (735x725, 167.01K)

Its never too late user.

There's people who start living after age as old as fifty. Its never truly over until you die

i'm very ugly and i'm short (5'7")
literally why would i even bother
and every time i go outside i see examples of blackpill shit proven correct, most notably JBT (just be tall)
years i've never seen a guy my height or even shorter with a gf, i've NEVER seen a young couple where the guy is at tall as i am
why in gods name should i bother with anything if my mind is just going to continue to melt and rot and i get worse and worse until my increasingly inevitable suicide

Attached: 1647291190988.jpg (480x467, 37.27K)

I don't necessarily consider myself an incel but i do have one very losercore story to share anonymously, it is about a trouble with potential relationships. Do you fellas mind if i do share it in here?

Go ahead man. We're all frens here

Not an incel, but feel kinda dowm today so I thought I might dab on the people that suffer most.

As for OP, probably your personality then lol.

>Will I ever find a gf
No, my standards are ridiculous on purpose, so I'm just gonna keep fucking 18yo art students till the end of time.

>30 years old
>shit job
>live with parents
>half black but not a Tyrone
Nah, it's already over. I've accepted the only place I'll be seeing hot naked girls is my computer screen and the only place I'll be cuddling them is in my dreams.

Attached: 1450157060702.png (500x600, 617.24K)

even if there was no hypergamy at all i'd still be a KHV. the only solace i can take in that fact is that at least i don't have the ability to curse potential offspring with my beta DNA.

Share it user

Attached: d5c29de130bf2081590440afb0ed01e9.jpg (512x512, 38.16K)

and honestly idk if this is normal in the development of an "incel" or whatever but sometimes i get a bit scared
i mean i'm 22 and i haven't lived, i've lost so much youth and i'm just a few years away from the turning point of 25. in all likelihood i will hit it and still be in the same position i'm in now, the same position i was in when i was fucking 17. and then i'm going to die

Attached: EdsnU0RUEAI-2Il.jpg (543x565, 57.57K)

>incel

What's the difference between Any Forums and incels.is?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Spy x Family - 10 (1080p) [B5A6E7A4].mkv_snapshot_22.14.png (277x447, 160.63K)

>Do you fellas mind if i do share it in here?
dumb question, why would it matter if anyone minded? how would we even know without reading the story in the first place?
not like you need to ask for permission, no one can grant or revoke it anyway
post it if you want, don't if you don't want to, that's all there is to it

Honestly i am in a similiar situation here...

About to turn 22y.o in august, only ever kissed one girl in my life that's it

>i now wish this would have never happened

I got to experience the feeling of ascending and then *poof* gone

>my only plan left is to yolo all my savings into crypto when the market bottoms out and try to neetmaxx

Attached: bad52cd65fa14d938f9e5b197de8f6f2.jpg (1080x1347, 185.82K)

haven't been there in a while but they're kinda close minded, like they're not even willing to argue and just drop absolutist statements that don't really get the conversation anywhere
this place is more chill, i guess, or maybe just depressed
and, of course, you don't get your account data sold to glowies

Genuinely think I'm decent looking and have been told that I look good by people I know but it's just that all the blackpill stuff on here and on youtube has been my experience with women my whole life. I don't think women really want relationships, and if they do, they can always do better than me. I would bore a woman to death with my shyness, or as my female friend put it, I'm "very anonymous" (fitting for a Any Forums-tard lol). I still have hope though because I have seen worse looking guys than me in relationships (though they are usually taller than me. I'm only 5'11 which is too short for many girls)
Yeah dude would like to hear it

>5'11 fag complaining about being short
just get off my fucking website normalfag

I know, mindset is a memed concept, but I think here it applies. Perhaps take a perspective thats more centered pn yourself. Who cares that a woman cpuld do better, you want her after all. Why sacrifice your happiness for the potential gain of a person that doesnt even respect you.

>I'm only 5'11 which is too short for many girls)
Thats actually a thing that exists mainly on the internet. You are almost 6 feet, so if a girl looks at you in person you will always make the cut. Yeah, its not a height thats so that girls actively notice it as an attractive feature, but you do make the cutoff. And I say that as a (very) tall sexhaver. On the internet just say you are 6'0 and novody will call you out on it.

I'm 27 and delude myself everything is gonna be alright one day, but i don't know how

looksmax.org and incels.is have their very own distinct flavors of autism to each of them, not to mention anonymous nature vs being named.

Attached: curlyheadjames.jpg (1008x1260, 111.45K)

The difference is there are hundreds of weird fetish posts, egirls seeking orbiters, tranny groomers, NEETbros, fun racebait threads and just genuinely retarded people on here who you can have fun shitposting with. As for .is, it's all too serious, juvenile and edgy

Alright here we go.

Firstly a bit of backstory.
Im a bisexual man twenty years of age, the only real period of time in which i used to be actually socially active was in throughout elementary school. Then slowly but surely i've reached deeper and deeper stages of reclusion reaching current stage.

Over the time i've grown pretty comfortable with the loser that i've become.
Due to this comfort i never really dreamed or desired to be in a relationship, this coupled with how little social action i get resulted in me never really having a crush or feeling "love".

However everyone needs to have some sort of human connection. My substitute of choice was some niche discord server, i've joined it a couple of years ago and developed some online friendship in its space.

Last year, two of my e-friends had a terrible break up initiated by the female.
That's not the main focus on the story so i'll just quickly explain the whole mess.

Girl = Linda
Guy = Kevin

Linda initiated a breakup with Kevin pretty much out of blue, later on she tried to smear his reputation and it turned out that she quickly developed a new relationship with some friend of hers.

Because of that the whole social circle kicked her out after a while.

Throughout that breakup i had lent my metaphorical arm for Kevin to cry and vent on.

Fast forward few months later and Kevin found himself a new gf, they appear to be quite happy together .

Only issue is that i, being the faggot that i am, may have fell for Kevin in the process of helping him through the breakup. Now i feel unreasonably envious.

This is the first time i've ever felt like this about anyone it made me realise just how unattractive i am to an outside observer.

I don't have much positive personality traits or talents, and im ugly as hell, the fact that im a faggot definetly doesn't help the whole thing.

I've tasted the fruit of sin and now i feel really bad every time i look in the mirror

inceltear is not nearly obsessed with Any Forums as it is incels.is. almost the entirety of that forum gets reposted there.

Oh and to add the salt to the wound. Kevin confessed several of his crushes to me on the account of me being a "good friend"
I really wish i could go back to being apathetic as i once was.

AWOOOOOOOOGAAAA MAN ASS MAN ASS

Attached: sample_0fc75b172475fc5c72fa870b41d137bd.png (850x1033, 849.22K)