He still thinks there is hope

>he still thinks there is hope

Attached: 1618806681002.png (1621x989, 134.77K)

didn't read
Stopped giving a fuck about all this cringe reddit bullshit.
Just do whatever the fuck you enjoy in life

You're insane if you think I'm going to read that

>Blah blah blah
>Brain doesn't regenerate
>Don't ask for a source
It's called shrooms

>cortisoled brain

If only christcucks didn't oppose assisted suicide

That's a pretty good read. It's pretty accurate.
I like the conclusion, too.

I read this and it hit close for me. I wish I didn't read it.
I'm 30 and live alone with 2 cats in a shithole apartments working 40 hours a week in a cubicle. I only see my parents and siblings in the evenings, no friends to hang out with. I dont talk to women either.
I have been getting more and more fatigued and sick. I feel awful all the time. No energy...

I am a man yet I don't do anything to solve my problem. I haven't had sex since I was a kid in highschool 13 years ago. My brain is not feeling good guys

>tfw got raped as a child (talking beyond just diddling)
>tfw was well aware of how garbage life is for as long as I remember
>tfw just use it as fuel to do whatever I want even if it does not immediately lead to something good and not give a remote shit about anyone else

Attached: B1BF96D3-99FD-4C2F-B3FD-EB75EB16EA40.jpg (406x353, 49.38K)

first post best post
I read a little bit of it and it's some gay "if you are not a normie, your brain is fugged and you will never improve" balderdash

Attached: 1637907004294.png (310x325, 169.18K)

I'm Are you saying that what is written in OP's pic is bullshit? Because it shook me

if im not going to be successful in 5-10 years i know that i will take it out on society instead of just getting old and dying like a cuck. it's their fault if im like this.

>he things I'm going to read all that

Some of the individual scientific claims OP is making might be accurate, but look at the overall picture that he's trying to present, dingus.
>if you're a loveless virgin then you don't get enough oxytocin and you have too much cortisol and this will literally destroy your brain and make you go insane
>no this can't be mitigated by masturbating, sex with hookers, or any other activity in life that yields oxytocin because reasons
>if you're not able to get a gf then you're fucked on a biological level for life and your best option is euthanasia :DDDD

he's able to research cortisol and its effects on the brain, but missed the part where caffeine (aka the most heavily consumed drug) heavily increases cortisol as well as dopamine (to the point of having a dopaminergic response to stress).
all of the points he makes towards him being a failure applies to a majority of the population in the western world.
honestly, he might as well say "i'm able to breathe....it's over"

he literally researched cortisol, the brain, etc. for the sake of having a more complex coping mechanism. no wonder he's miserable, he's so brain damaged that he's seeking misery/stress so he can gloat about his findings online.
almost like he has a dopaminergic response to stress (like everyone else in the western world)

Op instead of suicide go kill politicians.

Literally nothing OP said is wrong.

look up the dunning kruger. the writer of that post found enough evidence to strengthen his claim, but failed to get the whole picture.
the way your brain and body as a whole works cannot be narrowed down to "ok, this chemical is responsible for all of X"

it shook you because you must feel some sort of way about the subject that he was talking about, and you can finally scapegoat it to cortisol when in reality it's a multi-faceted issue.
he could have just as easily written "the way you perceive the world changes everything, your life will improve if you change your attitude" and someone else would have had that same shook feeling as you.

dunning kruger effect*
fuck

I used the boobed weighted blanket method to keep my cortisol low and oxytocin high without female contact.

Attached: _r9k - ROBOT9001 » Searching for posts that contain ‘ weighted blanket ’..png (1396x634, 746.78K)

ok genius, go kill yourself then

I'd rather kill you

you can lightly push your hand against your chest and get the same effect without looking like some sort of retard fumbling around with a blanket.

>wall of text
no

>you can lightly push your hand against your chest and get the same effect
wrong
>looking like some sort of retard
Literally nobody except Any Forums sees, knows or cares

I think you quoted the wrong person retard

tl;dr prolonged loneliness fucks up your brain

I am very disappointed and ashamed of you.

It's getting harder and harder to deny your cutpaste. We were betrayed by society and nature and God in some order. I'm not sure it's cortisol, but definitely something went wrong.

then explain hermits and monks who live past 100 with their brian intact

for monks, they are not entirely alone as they are often in communities with other monks. hermits i do not know. some people have a very high tolerance for being alone; i suppose these are the hermits. average people's tolerance for loneliness...not so much.

Why is this board always filled to the brim with suicide fuel?

So THAT is why I have been feeling dumber and less capable of remembering things and doing tasks. I admit it makes sense.

The subjective feeling of loneliness is not the same as being alone.

As for myself I actually feel most lonely when I'm surrounded by other people yet not with anybody, seeing everyone else apparently having fun while I'm feeling invisible and left out, but least lonely (and most happy) when completely alone with nobody at all around.

I just jerk off in the shower and feel my whole body with my free hand

Attached: 1654231288750.png (3168x3080, 548.13K)