Why is femdom so appealing to r9k users?

I thought you were all based and redpilled misogynists?

Attached: adb5d7d65b6c8d737f4ee7792d79d3bc.jpg (736x1309, 99.54K)

Please, anything.
Just give me the toe crusts

Attached: 1654881780207.jpg (1354x924, 492.74K)

Low T men have more female sexual appetites I guess. Also something something overwhelming desire for female attention that even negative female attention becomes desirable.

ive always had a beta personality, but physically you would think i have high t, which is the indicator?

I don't even know why it's appealing. It just is. I'm sure their is some underlining psychological reason why.

Attached: stepped.jpg (850x1005, 145.54K)

What is the attached pic from

i'm a based and redpilled misogynist because no women wants to femdom me. need i explain more

Attached: 1646532022620.jpg (1280x905, 129.39K)

Your body as it's multi-facetted in its reactions to androgenic effects. The brain is far easier to mess up though.

We hate women because they are submissive

because we were abused at an early age into being shy males that followed women/women walked all over routinely

No, I just have mommy issues.

Lots and lots of mommy issues.

>Why is femdom so appealing to r9k users?
In a world where it's a man who has to make the first step, initiate, make advance, try his best to get a chance... a fantasy such as "femdom" especially gentle femdom, where it's the other side that can initiate and make advance sounds appealing. You know, it's not just you who get horny and needy and jealous, for a change it's the other side that wants to tear off clothes from you and gets jealous and needy. Shit like that irl happens only to Chads. So gentle femdom is popular among those who use escapism and day dream.

Attached: 1624623077687.png (1528x1200, 1.03M)

Some want to be pegged and abused too though

I'm just a coomer. I've dominated a lot of girls and I enjoy it but now I'd like to try the other side of the coin and get dominated by a woman.

Attached: coomer_gang.png (1018x763, 1.42M)

I am a weak Loser and get off to girls being mean to me. Probably because

pic related. i hate women but i also love worshiping them and sending them money

Attached: 693.jpg (1284x961, 147.6K)

Do you actually send them money? Come on man, why? Why not just pay a girl to domme you irl?

i'd like to find a girl irl who will let me simp for her, but till then i simp for girls online

i'm pretty tall (6'2) and not really lanky so i enjoy the way the dyanmic is flipped on its head when i'm with a shorter and smaller girl. usually i have to make that desire explicit (which often ends up with me just retaking the reigns), but one chick i was talking to for a while recognized it off the bat and went femdom on all fronts. wasn't irl but i had fantasies with her better than some of my past lays

Do you really think misogyny and submission are mutually exclusive? Most women hate men, but that doesn't stop them craving being pinned down and pounded by some big mean Chad.

because femdom is based as fuck
>do as your told
>do everything you can to make her happy
EZ

Attached: 234987109832.jpg (600x848, 173.71K)

because a girl has to actually desire you in order to make a move on you like that
it's the ultimate proof that you are actually wanted

Theres something intense about submitting to her beauty and femininity. For all my strength and bravado its her cuteness amd kindness that dominate me. That being said I like to keep that shit in the bedroom and not have it seep intoy daily routine.