When's the last time you had a girl in your car?

When's the last time you had a girl in your car?

Attached: c563.webm (600x450, 640.42K)

> in your car?
I don't have a car.

never, besides the driver's seat, the rest of the car is immaculate like it was 20 years ago

no thanks I'll walk lol
>couple of minutes pass
yeah mom? yeah can you come pick me up, thanks

Real robots don't have a car.

My brother asked me to drive home a friend of his and his gf from the pub one time. The guy gave me 10 euro for it which was cool.
That's the only time though, aside from family members.

Aside from my Mom, maybe like four years ago?
Was driving my co-workers to lunch.

>when is the last time you had a car
ngmi but i did fuck a girl in my m3 and porsche one time a decade ago. It's actually gay af wouldn't recommend for anyone.
>pool sex
= gay
>shower sex
= gay
>car sex
= gay
>road head
= meh can go either way I guess until you have to hit the brakes cause Juan in the civic shitbox in front of you crashed into a border patrol car and then you smash the brakes and your girls head goes skull first into the steering column and takes your dick in her mouth with it.

Wouldn't recommend any of the above.

about a couple of years ago, was pretty fun

Attached: bianca.jpg (996x750, 609.14K)

Whens the last time you shut the fuck up?

fpbp, imagine not being autistic and able to drive.

around 2008, maybe slightly after

Aside from my mom, never. I don't know any other women.

Three months ago. Was all fun and games until a few rainclouds showed up, which made everyone run for the hills including one retard who backed up into me.

The other week when I gave a coworker a ride

This year when I found 18yo girl wanting FwB. Sadly it lasted only few days but at least I fucked her.

I was in a girl's car yesterday.

Not for any exciting reasons my buddy's sister just gave me a ride home after we played DnD.

My mom, yesterday. It counts because want to bang her and I took her shopping for something sexy for her to wear around the house.

Yesterday. It was a nice day to say the least. In b4 NORMIES REEEEEEE I'm autistic as fuck

maybe around two/three years ago.

last december, i was training a coworker