Have you ever had a bad experience with a pitbull?

Have you ever had a bad experience with a pitbull?

Attached: topazL.jpg (650x650, 187.51K)

personally? no. but there was some guy who had a pitbill in my neighborhood growing up that murdered any small dog or cat it could get its mouth around.

most people are retards

moral and philosophical problems are not for retards

Yeah, one almost killed my dog before several bystanders and I were able to subdue it.

The weird neighbor kid stole a pit bull in heat and got caught fucking it by the creek were other neighbor kids played.

Family got super embarrassed and moved away a week later.

Never had a bad experience with a crocodile either, still doesn't mean I want to pass by one on the sidewalk while I'm trying to enjoy my day. If you ever read about a mailman getting hospitalized from a dog attack, which dog did it? Ten times out of ten, the answer is the same.

Attached: PB16009283741.jpg (480x360, 23.9K)

No I have only been bit by chihuahuas, the the pitbull I met made me a bit nervous being so big and strong and I didn't feel a connection, it was calm and hung around but I wasn't getting feedback about it's mood.

>asserting dominance over one of the most aggressive and strongest breeds out there
what an absolute alpha male

no, but I was attacked by a Rottweiler once

yeah, some of my mom's new family has them and they're awful. Genuinely don't know what goes through people's heads when they get breeds they know have behavioural. issues. You can just get a different dog.

Yeah I was almost attacked by a few as a kid and fear big or medium size dogs that are related to pitbulls

My girlfriends mom has a pitbull that hates men, and growls at any man that walks into the house, and tries to bite my fingers if I get too close.

No, but I wouldn't own one. The dregs of society (niggers, mexicans, and white trash) have ruined it for everyone else.

I've met 2 pitbulls. One of them is my buddy's dog, he's pretty chill, just hangs out on the couch with us and we pet him when we're high as fuck smoking weed. The other is owned by this kinda SJW girl I knew in college and I played with it.

I knew a junkyard pitbull that was very friendly to me, she lived there with a german shepherd they were both very kind... random pitbulls still scare me tho and it's true that most of them are nigger tier dogs, guess i found an anomaly or lucked out

My dog is a pitbull, she absolutely loves me but is afraid of other men at first but can be won over. She automatically loves women and feminine men/boys. Shes like a masculinity detector, the more masculine you are the more afraid she will be and take a while to win her over. But the more feminine you are she will like you even if you are a boy or trans. Everyone I know loves her because she is friendly and likes to cuddle. When my siblings have kids I'll probably muzzle train her just in case but she has always been good with kids so far.

yes i've killed one

I see on Any Forums, the news, everywhere, the mess that these animals bring to people. Referred to as 'shitbulls' 'nigger dogs' etc. and I can completely understand why. But, bare with me now, I've met two people with the dog, the dog is an absolute teddy bear. Lovable and I just get real close slap the fuck out of its side rear but it's skin is like a fucking Mustang so thick and leathery. I've NEVER had any terrible altercations with a pit, but I will never own one due to the history they have left behind. Think about it, what dog mauls as many people as much as the pit? Lol...

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 112.52K)

because it's skin is like hog skin***fucking thick as fuck is what i meant to say lol

no. every single pitbull I've met is the sweetest. but that's also probably because I never met a pitbull owned by a black family either.

I witnessed a pitbull kill another pitbull. my neighbour had two and one of them just snapped and attacked the family, the family got away so it just started killing the other pitbull that was in the backgarden, I heard screaming and shit so I looked over the fence and just saw it ripping chunks out of the others neck as it just rolled on the floor whimpering and trying to get away, both were just covered in blood, fucking neighbour woman came over to our house and tried to convince my dad to go in and stop them.

i've known like 10 pitbulls and i was friends with all of them. no bad experiences. closest thing was one would want to play so badly he would jump up and accidentally scratch some times, and then it was itchy for a day or 2 wherever he scratched me

i used to put clothes on him, he was so gentle no other dog would ever let me put clothes on them

i would go right up to him and give him kisses on the cheek. i love doing that to pitbulls

Attached: 20140428_013956[1].jpg (4128x2322, 341.39K)