If you wouldn't swipe right, then you're not an incel, faggot

If you wouldn't swipe right, then you're not an incel, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220612-123835_Bumble.jpg (1080x2400, 717.44K)

I would but she is Chad only. Unironically.

Why the fuck would you ever swipe right
Holy Shit.
These girls are so hurt, they keep their standards insane to cope.

Attached: 1646235248846.jpg (250x250, 7.81K)

She looks pretty corny, I don't know if I can be with a corny ass normal girl.

is that Brock Lesnar's daughter kek

yeah I really want my kids to look like coppercab

she's too young for me

I would swipe right. You know the rest of the story user

i've seen girls out in the world who look like this and i promise you this is not the case. they're usually with guys who look like them

she literally has more smv than me as a skinny black girl. clown world

>pretending to be a black female online

Attached: 3F1096D7-F9CB-48E4-9AE5-19C029CC96BB.jpg (750x1000, 45.71K)

with how fat and ugly she is she's probably tyrone only

The point is that you aren't an incel if you'd swipe left, only one user here would swipe right. Why do you have such high standards when you're an ugly 2/10 and won't even take a girl who is still objectively more attractive than you? You are not incels. Volcels that have a bar set higher than what they deserve

Attached: JG6w8fN.jpg (1440x2560, 211.42K)

I made a tinder and bumble account. I couldn't get ANY matches on bumble because of the height filter. I decided to not say my height at all on Tinder and I had the same result despite swiping on girls like that. Didn't get any likes, got a few matches that wouldn't even message back and got a Singaporean lady trying to scam me.
I think you are on your late 30s and you are out of touch with reality.

Attached: 1655005532122.jpg (2160x1501, 175.07K)

Unironically everything about this girl is perfect to me. She's my 10/10. I love dorky looking fat white girls like you would not believe

everyone in the world can get access to a pussy, shit logic

This is me.
I never said it's because she's ugly retard.
I wouldn't swipe right. Because I've tried Tinder with uggos before. They have ridiculous fucking standards for the goods on offer. I'd rather not give a pig a chance. If she's just gonna insult me because I prefer used cars. Instead of modern Junk that has constantly malfunctioning transmissions.
>Oh dang the whole transmission went on your brand new car, shortcircuiting some chips. Gonna be 12k
Oh dang man, I think I'll fix up a beater for 1.2k instead every couple of years.

we wouldn't have anything in common, it's not necessarily about her looks. I don't think we'd get along.

>If you wouldn't swipe right
I don't even know what that means.

I am an incel and I'm proud of it

chad only. c h a d o n l y
c
h
a

you get the picture.