What do robots think of 'tranny voice'?

What do robots think of 'tranny voice'?

Attached: 1654638323083.png (1068x1740, 443.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rOqXcn7FYng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tranny voice is kinda cute.

I don't mind it and it can be cute at times. Depends on the person.

Post vocaroo, I will give my thoughts

I enjoy tranny asmr because something about the feminie voce with a little bass, gives me older mommy vibes.

think of sphere hunter from youtube

Have you got any examples?

about ten years ago, before trans people were that noticeable on the internet, I had a trans friend who was really insecure about her voice. All I had to say was that I liked her laugh, and she turned to putty in my hands. It was fun to play starcraft 2 with her, too.
She went a bit crazy after meeting other trans people who were more radical and violent than her. Another one bites the dust.

personally I cringe at my own tranny voice so I just boyvoice and just sound like a soft spoken boy
it's gonna be so hard to find a nice guy who'd treat me right... I'm so hopeless

Attached: 163908321749.gif (500x466, 1.09M)

damn shame. she's probably a "transbian" now.

I don't know what a "tranny voice" even is but I like this ASMR fag for the same reason you state. Mommy vibes.

youtu.be/rOqXcn7FYng

Sounds like failure, no joke, it is a reminder that no matter how hard you try you cannot be a biological woman

yeah. I don't talk to her so much anymore but occasionally we'll talk about ffxiv.
Life moves on.

The trannies who voice train sound really cute.
If it's just nasally gay voice then I'm not a fan.

Would make you feel like a woman in a lewd way/10.

Is this where I find a cute tranny to play vidya with?

Don't know what that is. Post vocaroo

Who here /passoid voice/?
As a kid I was always good at doing impressions of celebrities so I think somehow this vocal elasticity helped me achieve girl voice as an adult much easier than most trans girls.

Off-putting and primordially uncanny.

Idk it's like the same reason I hate v tubers, I can just tell it's not natural, and it's very forced and someone is actively trying to deceive me. It makes my guard go up when I hear it.

cute
trannies are cute to me but i am also into men so they don't really take that as a compliment

Samefag or discord shilling. Fucking mentally ill.