For me it's straight edge

for me it's straight edge

Attached: 12637 - bong chud gaming laptop text v_(4chan) variant_chudjak variant_gapejak vidya weed.png (680x642, 231.68K)

Weed and kratom gamer right here

The guy on the right is a fucking loser who cares about armor in wow

Wheres the "chanting racial slurs" gamer

i always wonder how mang0 is able to be so good while being an alcoholic. guess that's just the mang0

>mfw i tell goyim i hate them all the time on games

Gaming is a stupid pastime

lol thats literally me on the left

for me, it's getting way too stoned and begging randos in the lobby to tell me i'm gonna be okay

*pat pat*
you're going to be okay user

the chud is always right in these pictures, however

You realize most games are brain dead easy with practice right

>getting drunk, playing operator dress up for 45 minutes in arma 3, dying within 10 minutes of mission start

I hate this meme because it's inaccurate
>says you have to kill meteors
>can't kill them in normal mode because they have a 99% damage reduction buff and a huge HP pool
>just have to keep hitting them with ranged to bounce them back
>keep doing that until 10% until the boss gives up
>can only kill the meteors on hard mode by kiting them into a frost patch during the hard mode only phase
The straight edge doesn't know shit

the only time i smoke weed is if i'm going to play a game or about to watch a movie.
most people i know use games/movies to zone out, but that's impossible to me. so i smoke weed before and am able to pretty easy.
but if i do anything other than play games, watch movies, or fap after i smoke i get really bad paranoia.

Come on, it's a pretty good cope.
It's only bad if you get addicted, like many people. I probably only log like 7ish hours every 2 weeks on steam.

blazed strategist master race reporting

Attached: E49952AE-EF54-4119-9FFB-B662E6C6B182.jpg (860x703, 74.82K)

That's half an hour every day. Too much. I can see playing an hour or so once a week

Neither, you should be gaming drunk and screaming at your teammates

alcohol is great for confidence which is 99% of "fighting" games

I hate stoners just like I hate fags. They turn smoking into their entire personality.