I am good at nothing

I am good at nothing

Attached: 50760A79-9FA1-487A-8CB5-F94FD46FCE6C.jpg (219x230, 11.65K)

at least you are good at 'nothing'

Nothing isnt an action

you're half way to be a good Taoist

wtf even does it mean

Will that make me money?
Fuckin doubt it

Time to start getting good OP. If you aren't completely retarded you can learn skills.

>try to learn skill
>get stuck on basics
Every time

Attached: 36FF7BEA-A379-4501-B920-EA296CF807AA.png (1108x1079, 1.37M)

most people aren't good at anything. Look around at people in your own personal life. are any of them REALLY good at anything? Most people just work whatever job they can get and cruise through life. Maybe they are hobbyists in something but not that good overall. The difference between being elite and being just a hobbyist is genetics

All im TRULY good at is acting, video editing, and playing smash bros ultimate

lmao what a weird fucking setup but i love it

that being said just go hard in whatever you like OP, youll improve in some aspect, also try teaching that ting to others, helps you show what you know whern you have to show someone whatever hobby or skill youre doing.

hell, you might even secretly be good at teaching

Attached: biz1622221559099.jpg (1000x1000, 383.45K)

you have adhd user

me too... me too ...

lmao imagine being a loser holy shit

good at nothing
good for nothing

Attached: thomyokre.png (905x652, 328.21K)

Its more like I'm too stupid to grasp what I'm learning

Attached: 527EEB45-D43D-41FF-BD30-2F7551F18545.jpg (950x896, 102.03K)

If you're - literally - good at nothing, tell your story of what life is like being literally good at nothing and profit.

That would require me to be good at storytelling

Have some patience and learn, some things take time user. Nobody's too stupid to grasp what they're learning, and that's coming from me of all people.

What's better user
>Atleast You know your good at nothing
I delude myself into believing i am good at something and getting underpaid for it. My work pays literally only for commuting and feeling tired all the time

You enjoying the gift that is life? :D

Attached: k1xl0vrnuv491.jpg (893x1189, 203.1K)

I'm good at anything I get seriously involved.
The problem is pretty much nothing interests me, and when I get into something, I end up bored of it inevitably.

>have a surface knowledge in some interesting fields, nothing too deep though
>know interesting but useless facts about random shit (history, law, medicine etc.) but really not remarkable in anything
>"friends" and family members literally consider me to be a bright second coming of Albert Einstein
>literally just a wagecuck stuck in the infinite Groundhog day loop of routine employment (good boy worker bee)
>no hobbies, no interests and when I am not thinking about murder/suicide I have no particular thoughts about anything, just hollow mundane daily routine
Am I an NPC? Should I get diagnosed?