If republicans take tons of seats in house and senate

Can they force the govt to allow domestic oil drilling again? No matter where you live right now we are all getting fucked in the ass by the biden administration. When the USA gets fucked like this EVERYONE gets fucked it's just the way it works. All of us are hurting because of it. So if republicans get super majority in the house and the senate can they start making changes to drilling policies domestically that will allow oil companies to drill on new leases to restart the pipelines etc?

Cause I can't afford gas to drive to tendy stores anymore.

Attached: 54f.png (800x771, 400.15K)

Get a bike you lazy incel. Then go on grindr and maybe you can get some domestic drilling in your ass

bikes are for faggots

Dont rely on republicans that much, FOX news recently aired trans propaganda. There is a uniparty. You will be fucked over by both sides

What we need is mass investment in public transport infrastructure. Domestic gas drilling won't fix the scarcity problem, only prolong it; and that's to say nothing of the pressing environmental and climate reasons that it was outlawed in the first place.
Electric cars are a nice holdover, and some subsidies there and improved charging station infrastructure would also be nice, but they're not a viable long term solution without some technological advances. Trams, light rails, and electric buses are the solution to our problems.

How are you enjoying your freedom to pass high gas prices cager? Dont forget your insurance is due soon and registrations coming up again

Attached: d5dzi7lmx7491.jpg (1537x2048, 324.65K)

>Being this delusional
Trillions and trillions of barrels in the ground
C02 is great for plants
>Muh atmosphere though
Was caused by older A/C coolant fluids, escaping as gases. I think they were referred to as FLC's or something. Thousands of times worse for the ozone layer. Every car and house, and store had them for decades. China and India still use them.
CO2 literally did nothing. Volcanoes release more in a day than humans do in 10 fucking years.
>Electric cars
Horrific for the environment with all the REO's necessary for them. From extraction, processing, and manufacturing. They literally devastate local ecosystems with the insane level of toxic materials used. Look up the Mongolian Sludge lakes. They're only green where you live. Only function for like 5 fucking years. Will detonate if a massive Solar Event hits the Earth. Coating every inch of the region in a layer of horrifically toxic metals.
Also ignoring the fact that they are powered by coal and gas generator stations. Which lose electricity while transporting it through power lines. Being less CO2 efficient overall. Than a hybrid car.
>Electric buses
Same problem
>Trams, light rails
Pretty good, ngl. Not useful in the States though with how dispersed our build is.

Oil and Gas remain cornerstones of environmentalism and industrialization. Without it, society will collapse. As per energy prices, and gas prices today. Collapsing nations around the world, raising food prices, etc.
>Electric Farm Harvesters
I chuckle every time.

I bet your only qualification is you once masturbated 13 times in a single sitting

You know maybe this is why you faggots can't get laid . I'll pretend I don't use my truck for work like the average person how are you supposed to transport a wife and 2 kids ? Fuckin' load them up on pegs ? Bikes are for children and exercise or if you just love being the shitbag who wants to ride on the road but doesn't follow any laws

Oh not to mention fuel prices drive literally every other good sold . Ask your mom , teddies are going up

I'd like to see more targeting of commodity speculation, considering it has real-world effects regardless of physical reality of the commodity.

Also, get rid of gas tax, period, both federal and state.

Idc about getting laid you normoid faggot go back to your pride boy board and whine about Disney movies

I was in an Environmentalism club in HS. We did a deep dive into ecology, climatology(fake science), and Weather.
We did find out that CO2 isn't all that bad. FLC's are horrendous.

even if he got a bike, the price of tendies is going up because it costs more to transport them

Bro I dont care you and your failed normie views need to go to Reddit where you can live your best life

how much is exxon paying you?

>Reddit
Gas prices directly affect my Snack prices faggot. This shit is horrendous, and completely pointless.
Just for this thread though. The whole Biden admin not renewing oil drilling licenses was a lie. Their team is doing a thorough review of everything. They still have 1 more month to submit the renewals. They intend to do it in one massive batch.
This specifically was already addressed. No politicians is Anti-Gas or Oil in reality. Only on the News at 10. The high prices are coming from countries raping their own currencies value. To purchase USD. To buy even more Reserves with the destabilized markets. Everything is temporarily getting more expensive for U.S citizens because of it. The U.S dollar however, in a global trade frame of reference is more powerful than ever. In about 3 years, many things will soon be dirt cheap for us.

Attached: 1647552402458.png (384x378, 119.68K)

Thats because gas companies gouge the price you emotional faggot no closeted Republican drilling is going to lower cost fuck face

Attached: 2f33vf2drhv81.png (1179x977, 921.75K)

America is like a guy that stuck a giant dildo in it's ass and complain it's difficult to sit down.
>Oppose transit and infrastructure that make it possible to move by any other mean than a car
>force people to live in suburbs where everything is out of reach except by a car
>Get in a fight with countries full of oil (iran, russia, venezuela, etc...)
>Buy giants SUV and pick up

inb4 >the price of oil increase the price of everything dur to transport cost.
You realise the cost of transport is a tiny fraction of the cost of the stuff you buy? Plus if everybody was using less oil the price would go down. I find it absolutely hilarious that americans a screeching so hard about gas price.

>Reading comprehension
Retard
>Prices are high because evil gas company
It's because other countries are paying more for it retard. Europe was already paying double what the U.S was 5 fucking years ago. The U.S dollar was already that powerful. It's set to be even more so in the near future.

Might want to try a different angle for your bantz . Calling the married dude gay and pretending(?) You don't care about the thread you decided to post in is just weird . 4/10 apply yourself

> I'll pretend I don't use my truck for work like the average person how are you supposed to transport a wife and 2 kids ? Fuckin' load them up on pegs
In the /n/ utopia everybody lives a 5 minute walk away from their workplace and all their shopping needs. Everything else you need is a mere 10 minute cycle away and millions of miles of high speed railways just materialises like muh ebin JNR shinkansen

Attached: 1280px-Panel_Khrushchev_house_in_Tomsk.jpg (1280x960, 394.44K)

Im not going to argue without you corp cock sucking faggot remember when you have to fill your gas slave up to go wage at your shit job Exxon Mobil posted record profits whos gonna pay for that

Attached: wb5nb63ycl391.jpg (968x669, 107.08K)

Yes I know the new normal fag majority now own discourse lick my taint

Attached: F8C1F4FB-B9CF-4A05-AEC1-B5E650E2189D.jpg (1121x1179, 249.57K)

unironically I live 15 minutes away in bike form my job that pay 65000 CAD$ a year and I pay 705$ a month for a 2 bedroom appartment. My car is fully paid, but I don't have to use it all the time and it's a small car so I'm not affected by the price of gas