What do pretty girls think about when they're alone with their thoughts?

what do pretty girls think about when they're alone with their thoughts?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1920x1080, 389.41K)

blek doks

god i hate that bitch chad hooked up with

>OMG I WANT CHAD TO FUCK ME
>DAMN STACY'S No. 2 BOOBS ARE BIGGER THAN MINE
>NEED TO LOOK PRETTY

Chads cock ramming their pussies and getting his baby

Me me me me me money money money me me me men are worthless me me where's Chad

Women either don't think or don't want to, user. That's why they listen so much to music. They can't handle silence.

>women
>thoughts

Mostly superficial shit like how to look more beautiful, food, drama with friends, Netflix shows and vacations in Greece. If women ever address their true inner thoughts; the shallowness of their lives, how much of their energy is spent trying to receive social validation rather than self-actualization, the fear of never finding a life partner before they get old, then I imagine it gets pretty painful for them, so they probably stick to NPC thoughts.

incredibly attractive woman here. i think about my life, my future, my identity etc

Anything specific or does the NPC mind not go into that much detail? ywnbaw and so on and so forth

I can't handle silence either, but I blame my tinnitus for that

it does go into obsessive detail. overthinking but in the useless way

Big black cock, of course. Next question

Attached: B22A0C4F-3A1D-4663-B385-A23EE5F493CE.jpg (320x240, 19.94K)

>pretty girls
>picture of a caked up troglodyte

I'm honestly not convinced that attractive women are sapient, so not very much. I imagine to be alone and completely absent of any activity is similar to non-existence or anaesthesia for a women, with the complete absence of conscious thought. Or perhaps similar to a very simplistic organism like a gastropod, where it only "thinks" very simply about its needs. So when a woman is alone their ganglia simply lights up with "TikTok" or "Chad's cock" or "food".

Attached: empty.jpg (852x480, 33.63K)

They don't have time for thinking, since we live in a time where you can't be bored. The Smartphone and all answers you can long for are always at your fingertips, so curiosity in itself is obsolete. Why stoke curiosity for something you could answer with a swipe of your fingers.

Men don't think either though. We don't have ambition anymore. Nobody cares. I don't care. You don't care. Life is an endless string of copes and seethes, unironically. Coping with the next day. That's what she does. Coping until her next "anxiety" attack hits and she needs a hit of dopamine from her dozens of orbiters, which she has 24/7 unhindered access too. You lack human social emotion element? She has an abundance of it. So much so that she can grow bored of it. Ever herd of women who create drama because it was boring?

It's insanity. Tame your degeneracy.

nice things, mostly. not the self-hatred trauma loop i go through

>I wonder if chad loves or is just using me. I wonder if he will be there for me in the future, am i even good enough to be his wife

I want to cut her

>women
>think
kek you stupid son of a bitch

Considering they go "ew" at anything that isn't vapid pop culture bullshit I expect that is what preoccupies their minds.

Try it. Try talking to a woman about history or what's one the news or something. Nothing controversial, just like "petrol prices have gone up, this might affect the housing markets". If she is under 30 I can almost guarantee you will get some sarcastic "ooohh ok" or something to that effect. They experience extreme negative emotions and instantly hate you just for that such is their complete brainwashed neurotic overemotional state.