PLANdemic

>nobody cares about covid anymore
>no restrictions, nobody wears masks etc

Attached: 1554919762396.jpg (731x1024, 201.12K)

Most suburbanites were like that before the pandemic, because you can't go anywhere without a car in most American neighborhoods.

>Bro. Covid was manufactured to achieve certain goals.

You're retarded. Was it big mask? trying to sell more facemasks? Kill yourself

>Covid was manufactured to achieve certain goals. The plan was to make people stay at home and drive cars less.
You're retarded OP

sounds like the dream, bros.
Perhaps we should be thanking the government.

Shills out in force today. Glow brighter, faggots.

Take your seroquel, retard

Of courese I would just belive some random guy from the internet just like that
Yeah
Thats how we get to the truth of things.

>nature articles Ultrastructural analysis of SARS-CoV-2 interactions with the host cell via high resolution scanning electron microscopy

(((Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.)))

Attached: 3456094241.png (591x480, 292.68K)

Agreed. I work for a car insurance company and we're always being told in the future fewer and fewer people will depend on cars and so on. They want it this way, concentrated people are easier to control. Nobody actually wants to give up their car, it's all political astroturfing.

Even teenagers have cars in American suburbs, not being able to afford one or lacking the space for a $800 beater is a Euro thing.

working from home is good and so is making people drive less

Nobody actually wants to ban cars. It's a stupid conspiracy theory from Any Forums. I have a car but I hate depending on it for every little errand. It'd be nice to go out for a walk at 3 am, arrive at the corner store in 5 minutes and buy a snack or something.

You wouldn't get it though, you fucking jew.

You're fucking retarded holy shit there's no correlation whatsoever and doesn't make any sense, it's a global conspiracy to turn people into introverts and "Make em spend more time online", people are just spending time online because of a fucking pandemic, christ.

Working from home I understand. It's a mutually beneficial business model. Everything else is gay, but avoidable if you just say no. The system is based on behavioural psychology, they can't knock down your door and tell you to do anything (yet).
Reminder to acquire your firearms license and training.

>no correlation whatsoever and doesn't make any sense, it's a global conspiracy to turn people into introverts and "Make em spend more time online"

Sounds stupid huh? Google makes trillions with user data alone. Trillions.
User data is the most valuable thing in the history of mankind. Gold rush was nothing compared to the information rush.

Digitalizing everything is the goal of every company and government in the world right now.

>people are just spending time online because of a fucking pandemic

The pandemic is basically over yet here we are, still online for 10 hours a day.
We order our food to our doorstep because we learned how comfy it was during covid.
We find our sexual partners on apps because we learned how comfy it was during covid.
We work from home because we learned how comfy it was.

That's cool and all but what's your favorite Pokemon?
Mine's Ariados

Attached: 1636971869648.gif (402x320, 425.04K)

>comfy it was
Still is. Fuck me, the pandemic was maximum comfy. Give me fifty more years of that shit so I don't have to deal with people anymore.

I'll spend three hours "at work" in my pajamas and then spend the rest of the day mastering SF3:3rd Strike thank you.

Attached: SF3D0000016.jpg (640x360, 102.96K)

Then move to a place where you don't have to of that bothers you so much. Without the impractical dream of completely rebuilding Anglo cities there's no way to reduce our dependence on cars while still maintaining the quality of life we expect. They're not going to ban all cars, but you will be priced out of owning one and will end up renting rather than having your vehicle. That's not something I look forward to simply because I'm so reliant on my own.

I only like Pokemon that resemble females, like Hatterene
Sad but true

Gayyyy
Pokemon are cool when they're monsters

Attached: 1624731448686.jpg (700x796, 496K)

We're already priced out of everything. This country is a scam.

Drifblim. It gets memed as the "woooohhh it kidnaps kids!!1!" Pokemon but I've liked it from the moment I evolved my Drifloon in Pearl. He's a gentle giant.

That's childish though.
Real men fuck Pokemon.

I hate to break it to you user, but your Driftblim rapes children

Why is this your favourite pokemon?