Unsent letter thread

say what you can't irl

Attached: ,.jpg (600x428, 23.74K)

tutti frutti

Dave if you're not careful, you'll cut off and ghost so many people that when it comes time for your checkup in a few months everyone will be sick of your shit and you'll end up alone. You don't want this path.

j, i'm really sorry. you're the smartest person i've ever known and i wish you could see that. i miss you so much, but i'm not good for you. i wish we could meet again in a world where i was better.
love always,
a

Dear Kyle, the only thing stopping me from crushing your fat melon head with a hammer is the threat of prison, but just know that if I had some kind of guarantee I could get away with it, I would turn your head into marmalade.

Plz respond back to my email faster im gonna cry

I was planning on getting Kyle a hard hat for his birthday.

Why should I waste my time with some random harlot that will replace me after a few days or weeks of interaction?

I dont get it why people chase after women anymore.

They have nothing to offer to me.
Not intellectually. Not from a conversational point of view. And especialy not from a futuristic outcome, that would change my life.

Even If I got a girlfriend, I assume I would be bored of it after like three months. And then I would have to hurt that person, because nothing they could do, or anyone could do, would change that life in of itself is a horror beyond comprehension.

Im in constant pain, and noone could change that. And people greenwash themselfes into thinking, a women would change their lifes around.
No.
You will still feel bad. Maybe not for the time being. But defenetly in the future.

I wish I werent born into a world this cruel.
Evolution adapted us to think about things more optimistical, than they realy are.
And I think im taking crazy pills or something, because so many people think to themselfes, its "ok" to force someone onto this earth because of some stupid ass egoistical reasoning:
>Oh Im sad, lets have a child that will fix me
>Oh my frieds have children, I want to fit in
>I want mini-me hahaha :)))))
>I need children to make money in the future when I am old and unable to
>I am a psychotic bitch that needs to keep her husband and by getting a child I will force him to stay with me

Or other crap like that

You cant convince me, that there is a non egoistical motive to brutaly let someone suffer for 80 stupid years on this shithole of plane of existence.

Now Im stuck here with a body that is incapable of killing itselfe, because its programmed to keep going forward.

I didnt want that. Noone asked me.
And when I tell people, that I want a healthcare programm that ensures the human right do a dignified death, regardless of reasoning, im the stupid one?!

GLHF

Attached: 20210627_102826.png (679x407, 145.59K)

to the Shadow Queen
I want you to be happy, even if I shouldn't think about you at all. You know who I am.

R

Eww

i love you , ever since we first met i have loved you... i don't know whether you share the same feelings as i do but i really do love you.

fuck man these are so embarassing. sometimes i wish i was close with another person like that, but, seeing it from third person, it looks so pathetic. i dont know what to make of this.

Mae
2 days until that day we first started dating in real life, I'm waiting for you sheep, snale, widow, criptid or whatever other name you used when you cheated on me is wurm your steam name too I saw the same picture on your switch and the YouTube channel your LinkedIn profile maybe you should have spent that time talking to me instead of thinking you could do better because no one else will ever be here like I have been all year, waiting in our apartment that I moved across the country for us to move in together even you moved all the way from Florida to here we were right how so why would you tell me you would marry me and then dissappeared and cheat on me... I'm still here ready to forgive you and take you home. We did all of this shit for eachother all year I know it can't be meaningless to you and I love you, i want a family together I want our dreams to work out together anyway possible
I hope you will answer me in the next 2 days I'm out of time, you know where to contact me
John

I want you to know mae that I noticed what you were doing but never said anything because I wasn't sure if it was you until now or u rlly just needed friends outside of our love and were not doing anything. Why do you think I added random profiles I thought might be you until I caught you and you claimed It was your friend and thought i was trying to cheat on you, I guess you don't have any friends because apparently it was you. Maybe instead of cheating on me you should have just gotten an actual female friend you stupid autist I love you and I'm waiting to talk to eachother, don't just assume that because i found you out that I would beat you,, I love you and I'm not some damn monster. What we have together is real and you'll never find this again

No one cares. Theres not a line of women waiting around a corner who want to spend their life with you. The only person who is thinking about this is you. Cope harder

if you want to be obtuse you can say "no one cares" to literally everything people post here
we might as well close the internet, really
what you meant to say is "this particular opinion doesn't fall in line with my worldview, it offends me"

>say what you can't irl
Worcestershire sauce

>say what you can't irl

Pepa y agua pa la seca
To el mundo en pastilla en la discoteca

thank you. i really do appreciate your kind words. in my life knowledge has seldom knocked on my door; i wade through deep, muddy swamps in pursuit of it. if i can leave you with anything, i'll tell you that the chase is always worthwhile. never fall into periods of prolonged complacency - especially if those hours will be spent worrying about or missing me. you already were the best for me, so work hard on being the best for yourself.

if you're ever in a dire situation and feel like you've got nobody or nothing left, you can call me. i won't expect anything out of it except you feeling at least a little bit better afterwards.

love j

Whenever someone says this I have to go through my 15 throwaways to make sure I didn't miss something.

>en la discoteca
tacha tacha tacha eh eh