How the flying fuck are some of you casually making well over $100k per year?

The best I can get is some $18-$20/hour factory jobs which is enough for my area, but I don't want to go to college. How the fuck are some of you casually earning well over 6 figures a year?

Attached: 1619273395344.png (1653x1023, 822.65K)

By going to college

Not the answer I'm looking for. Fuck college. Go indoctrinate someone else, kike.

Be in a high productivity, high scalability field with advanced knowledge. Of course a factory isn't going to pay 100k, anyone with some training can be a factory worker.

Everybody laugh at the wagie who will never escape his cagie

Attached: F3650DC7-69B2-4AD0-B4A6-407234E0AEC7.png (769x733, 34.32K)

Not him but you may hate it and I agree that college is a scam but it is what it is. Society as a whole bought into the idea that a college degree is a must for everything that isn't menial labor and there is nothing we can do about it.

What specifically are those fields or jobs?

and you did? lmfao eat shit.

My buddy Dom has a bachelor's in Cybersecurity and he only make 14 an hour at a job that requires his degree

ignore the fags college aint gonna give u nothin u gotta TAKE IT FAGGOT LEARN THAT SHIT ANDDD RAPE SOCIETY

Attached: 78665277_p0_master1200.jpg (634x845, 334.75K)

Did I what? Escape from wageslavery? I did and still make $250k doing absolutely nothing thanks to the networking I did in college.

this is why you are poor sheep. any technical or science degree do not indoctrinate you with anything. study something in medicine or engineering

You have to start a business. Everyone ITT telling you to go to college is a faggot, a troll, a low empathy sociopath, or a retard. College is for people who are 'pretty smart' but have impeccable social skills. In short, if you arent a socialite who can easily make connections you wont be getting a job unless you are EXTRAORDINARILY lucky.

I started a business with no capital. Now I make $120k/yr and I am very grateful for where I am. I could make more if i wage cucked on the side

I recommend you do the same. I can't really give you tailored advice because it would vary based on what you want to sell and what industry you want to serve but basically dont give up and know that it might take a few years but when you get there you will know true freedom

That, or you ould get lucky with rypto. If you bought MARS, SHIB, DOGE, etc in 2019 you'd be rich rn so theres that

That's probably the route I'm gonna go. I have a small reselling business I'm trying to scale up.

if you are like most people here, its the best course of action. i had to work for years to get where i am but it is extremely worth it and i dont have to leave my house most days

I hope you make it too

They are larping
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Ironically, they make six figures while my buddy Gilberto is 25, making 15 an hour, has impregnated 3 biches and has 5 kids.

He is also 5'5. He has a factory job too.

I also know a 28 year old Eastern European Slav who is like 5'7 married to a white Girl named Britney. And he literally works at a grocery store stocking shelves for minimum wage.

Also know another guy, part time produce clerk at the same store. Slav, Dr. Phil BALD, fat, short, ugly as fukc, but has 2 kids and married to a decent looking woman.

But yet I have to gymcel, make Tesla money, and look like CHAD!? How the fukc do these guys get laid?

The 2 Slav guys are Muslims from Bosnia. Honestly been thinking about taking the Islam pill. Do Muslims (especially white ones) have an easier time getting married. I'm 6'3, 180lbs, brown hair, widows peak hairline, blue eyes. Think it's worth it? I don't believe in God but if faking it get me a good Muslim girl I'll do it!

Thank you. I consider myself lazy, but I don't like that I HAVE to go to a 9 to 5. I'll just save up and build up my business on the side.

Finance, quant, tech, investing banking, investment funds are some examples. Starting a successful business is another. These are fields with high barriers to entry. The last field, which may be playing to your advantages, is jobs which pay well because most people don't want to do them. These are like oil rig workers, where you spend weeks away from shore.

>Them Jews gonna learn me up some voodoo
Utter retard. Keep stacking boxes, it's your destiny.

I spent about $160,000 of my parent's money on a chemical engineering degree ten years ago, but realized some time after that I'm actually not smart enough to do more than routine, quality control lab work that pays between $18 to $25 an hour. I was only smart enough in college to memorize equations out of textbooks and regurgitate them on homework and exams. Feels bad man

I noticed the same stuff with Muslim bros having no trouble with wimmenz, at least the actual ones off this website, maybe it is god blessing them, I mean the book has alot of strong affirmations that could give you the drive to become more confident instead of a beta cuck incel, this board is for pussies, but I get addicted to the other boards and always end up coming back here

In case you haven't realized yet, income doesn't really factor into a woman's attraction to a man

>How the fuck do these guys get laid?
They're sexually aggressive guys from sexually aggressive cultures. Cultures which expect you to pump out babies ASAP, like it's really weird if you don't.

I see hispanics all the time in Socal where both the man and the woman are complete toads. 5'5" 220 lbs and ugly with 3 or 4 kids in tow.

Protestant white Americans wait until they're financially stable to start a family and have one kid at 34, meanwhile Sapo and Sapolita are on their 8th kid with a grand-kid on the way from their first-born.