"Just lower your standards and date ugly/chubby girls"

Says every guy ever which creates another bottleneck in the dating scene aka the juggernaut law. Desperate guys are exhausting every single niche option (moving to southeast asia, hitting on grannies, hitting on cripples, paying for pua, hitting the gym, growing a beard, self-improving endlessly just to impress any kind of available female who actually doesn't really care because nowadays these options are becoming another meta (every guy and his dog is doing this and there are hundreds dating and minmaxing yt channels) Meanwhile ugly girls don't even have to take care of themselves and are using social media, dating apps and are receiving endless amount of validation because horny guys are desperately sending thousands of dms in hopes of getting the scraps. Chads are also occasionally lowering their standards because the male perception is more spectral (while the female perception is strictly binary). Females will only date up especially after having lots of casual sex with chads during their school and college days. They know that you're hitting on them out of desperation (like hundreds of other guys) and will still reject you because they know that they can get a guy who is way above their league.

Attached: 1646856224266.webm (800x720, 1.91M)

>chad fucks uggo because he was horny and she was easy and he can
>uggo now thinks because chad will fuck her, a different chad will date her
>therefore she should never settle for less than a chad since experience shows her that's what she can get

You sound fucking insane lol

These guys know whats up. Educate yourself kings. These women will never want us.

Attached: 1629031945341.jpg (350x350, 25.88K)

>Has it all figured out
>Spectral male perception
>Knows all the strategies to get pussy
>Able to read the minds of females
>No pussy

Dude maybe if you just stop thinking so hard about this you might just act normal around a girl and eventually get laid.

This is what they never tell yoj.

I think high school was where I've gotten interest from looksmatches, I was 5'11 and skinny, nice hair, nice smile and beautiful cheekbones (so the girlies said), but a ugly nose. The girls into me were a cute brunette, a blonde with big boobies, and a japanese chick. But from my mid 20s onward I couldn't attract a fatty anymore. It looks like all women, no matter how hot they are, now choose very masculine looking men that are at least, if not Chads, are bland looking without any bad features. So as a guy with a few model tier features, but a really bad nose I get almost no attention. It's probably their gut instinct "I don't want my future kids to have his nose" kind of selection going on. But in high school I slayed, don't know why.

fuck off normalgroid

You're saying all this like the attractive and average looking girls aren't still getting 10-100x the amount of attention ugly girls get. Just because they're getting some doesn't mean they aren't still our best shot.

Anybody have a link to this?

god i sure hope so

Sorry to say this, but you need to touch grass

go back woman

get a nose job for fuck sakes

We need fewer men, simple as. Play one global round of Russian roulette, 1 in 6 men fucking die, that would be enough.

guy has a handsomly sized dick, what's his name? i need to compare myself to him
fuck that guy, he cockmogs me and it pisses me off

Aka the alpha widow

shes hot i need sauce

Women would rather kill themselves or be celibate than fuck men they deem as inferior to them

>chinlet
KEK

I love big ugly noses, they're fun to sit on