What do robots think of vtubers?

What do robots think of vtubers?

Attached: 1D50606B-6331-40A8-A9F7-90E88A59E6DF.jpg (783x1021, 118.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRJNuNccpgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay shit. Watching regular streamers is gay enough, this is on a whole other level

They make me feel old and out of touch

Gura is the only good one

Attached: 1638216059236.png (691x691, 454.29K)

Some of them are cute but I mostly just fap to their avatars

Pure evil if they are actual foids.

Gura is a fempedo and niggerlover.

She acts like an autistic 7 year old. Only retards find that entertaining

>niggerlover
Prove it

Attached: 1629292377774.jpg (346x482, 54.07K)

Yes the key word is acts thats not her real personality. She is a product that makes her manager money or she can find a new job.

I find VTubers to be okay, some genuinely entertaining to watch, but I would never simp for one. And speaking of simp, the VTuber community is absolute AIDS. Otherwise it is a tolerable entertainment media. 7/10, would watch again

I think the people who watch and give them money should die desu

I think it's a little bit sad that lonely men on the internet finance the dates and vacations of Stacy and her bf. But if they want to fantasize about their parasocial relationship and ignore the fact they're getting cucked that's their prerogative. I just play vidya.

I badly want to become a vtuber

some are fun. currently watching pippa. finishing mgr

Attached: tired pippa.jpg (540x540, 112.82K)

I like Vtuber asmrtists like Nene and Millie Parfait

youtube.com/watch?v=VRJNuNccpgM

Attached: pippa AHHHHHHH.jpg (2894x4093, 1.18M)

I hate them. I find them annoying. Every single one of them. I've seen clips of them, and their voices just irk me. I can't stand them.
On top of that their business model is to sap money from lonely men. They hide that they have partners (which is obvious anyway), and they appeal to men. They thrive off of simp culture. I wish every v-tuber would quit, and/or face unemployment. Not death or anything, but I do hate them.
>inb4 BUT IT's A buSinEss
Yeah. An evil one in my eyes. Screw them, and every single person who has ever donated to them.

Yes, but its still garbage entertainment. I dont care if she is not actually autistic but if she thinks thats going to keep me entertained she is sorely mistaken

Should I give a shot at vtubing if I'm shy and meek with no artistic talents? My main motivations would be it maybe helping me come out of my shell a little more without leaving the comfort of my house and the very slim chance of people enjoying watching me play things and talking.
grr I thought I had posted this two hours ago but I got the captcha wrong...

Attached: F_294.jpg (1542x2048, 437.4K)

Without a gimmick there isnt much point. Youll end up dead channeled like hundreds of others