ATTENTION BLACK FEMCELS

all a black woman has to do to not be ugly is to
>1) not be obese (optional for some)
>2) have straight hair
it's really that easy

Attached: file.png (483x593, 312.93K)

what about the smell tho

many of them have very masculine faces though

how is that even a problem as a woman? just shower/perfume.
doesn't matter. curly hair -> straight hair raises them into dateable territory to a sizeable chunk of men.

i dont know about that. i mean look at that subway video normies were screeching about where a woman had her hair gently pulled and nobody came to her aid. everyone thought it was a black guy, but it was actually a black woman who did it.

Attached: halp meh.jpg (505x793, 54.06K)

Can't fix niggers

Attached: 1630743454903.jpg (1004x544, 80.79K)

>2) have straight hair
it's not that easy. i was straightening my hair for 2 hours yesterday and either the straightener was broken, or i was doing it wrong, because it was still puffy afterwards. unless you mean with wigs

Attached: 72636.jpg (660x660, 71.94K)

is there a better frame? the girl on the right looks fine. if you mean the person on the left is a girl, then she clearly needs to grow her hair out.
idfk how that shit works but you need to figure it out if you're actually desperate. there's 200k new makeup/fashion tutorials on youtube everyday so it shouldn't be that hard.

Puffy hair is cute too, just dont style your hair like a nigger would

Straight hair and not being fat can't fix smell, behavior, skull shape, lips, eyes, skin color, nose, and personality. Sorry.

the one with the hoodie is the manfaced one. i wish i could find the original video, i can only find tiny clips of it.

Don't post brown anime girls. They are attractive, unlike you.

Attached: 1630441933741.png (600x400, 203.48K)

i'll probably have to drop $200+ on a straightener but i guess it's possible
pretty sure that vid was an actual man. and if it was a female, she was definitely on all sorts of drugs or in a schizo episode, so of course she wouldn't look good
>just dont style your hair like a nigger would
what does that mean. just an afro? that's what puffy hair is more or less

Attached: 53746.jpg (750x750, 45.88K)

usually what these guys are talking about is weaves. the morons can't tell what's real hair and what's a wig. i bet you anything that the "straight hair" op is referring to is just some bitch with a wig on, and natural hair underneath it.

as i said it'll put you in the dateable category, but it won't make you perfect by any means, of course.
if it's your personality that's putting every desperate man in existence off then i need to know what's wrong.
if she has a hoodie then that's a pretty androgynous piece of clothing and it wouldn't show her with love beautiful straight hair. there's always fashion tips based on how fucked your body but that's much less important than having straight hair.
oh you're an attention whore tripfag, right? who has droves of simp robots who'd love to (e-)date you? you don't apply since you don't need to improve yourself.

don't post anime girls. they're cute, unlike you
>who has droves of simp robots who'd love to (e-)date you?
no majority just call me a nigger lol
true, i've seen that. where you straighten it and then add in extensions, or even wigs. i think they just can't tell the difference and think it's normal straightened hair

Attached: 8384744.png (728x1092, 449.85K)

>no majority just call me a nigger lol
There's still droves of simps. People just don't like tripfags on Any Forums most of the time.

>don't post anime girls. they're cute, unlike you
See my problem is you identifying with these brown anime girls. I post them because I find them cute and attractive. You post them because you wish you were them. Big difference.

Attached: 1640991066784.jpg (855x720, 100.27K)

My girlfriend was able to straighten her hair a while back, look around and ask your friends for some help

Attached: Nice.jpg (164x200, 6.21K)

yeah i will probably stop tripfagging. but i think majority of anons don't like black girls anyways so it probably wouldn't change much
who says i identify with them? i think jahy is a qt, doesn't mean i think i am her. not like im claiming them to be black or anything either. i don't get why people always seethe so much about this
what curl type was her regular hair?

Attached: 9 (2) 2.jpg (222x147, 10.59K)

> hair
i like curls and an curly afro but that disgusting not taken care of afros that are fucking sponges is not good.

>who says i identify with them? i think jahy is a qt, doesn't mean i think i am her. not like im claiming them to be black or anything either. i don't get why people always seethe so much about this
Because normies self insert their BLM/LGBTQ/WAMENSRIGHTS shit into anime and I am fucking tired of it. But honestly you do seem less like that than I originally thought.

Attached: 1638219184217.jpg (1125x1078, 138.22K)

Nobody cares what you originally thought or what you currently think beyond clowning on you or using you to jerk off to their race fueled fantasies. And the only people who care as much as you do about race are people who can not generate their own self worth so they look to qualities they didn't have to work for to feel some semblance of normal human dignity. Stay a lolcow.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-164020_Discord.jpg (1077x1284, 910.52K)

question, if i cosplayed as jahy or any other brown anime character would that be a problem to you? or cosplayed as a white/asian character?

Attached: 83736.jpg (484x556, 44.53K)

Whoever thinks black women look better with straight hair should give their bathroom ceiling a new coat of paint

you both post them because you are both trannies

>no majority just call me a nigger lol
Shit english + based dudes

>implying that spending money on renovation has anything to do with opinion on attraction
idiot

>Nobody cares what you originally thought or what you currently think
Your mess of run on sentences says differently
No I don't give a shit. It was more the "these anime girls are black" point you brought up.

Attached: 1642833957666.jpg (800x717, 79.83K)