Getting back at neighbors

Hypothetically speaking, my neighbors are harassing me, reporting everything they don't like about my property, spreading rumors, etc., in this book I'm writing.
>Hypothetically speaking, how could my character get back at them quickly and cheaply?
>Hypothetically speaking, of course
Salt on the lawn?

Attached: IMG_8190.jpg (750x1334, 110.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetnatural.com/seed-bombs-yield-green-explosion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could clean up your property and maintain it properly. That would show them.

Salt the lawn. Do it when they sleep.

My property is meticulously maintained. Harassment (of men) is not okay. Women are fair game.
That's it? I was hoping for something more substantial. I'm also worried about cameras.

women are such slobs holy shit. OP could lose weight that might show the neighbors too.

That's nice, got any suggestions for getting back at my neighbors?

Go for night strolls and key their cars once you come back and no one's there
Buy another sim card and do the classic of ordering shit to their house without them knowing
Leave bird food on their cars, property, etc. They will shit on it really soon
Throw soda all over the place, rodents, cockroaches, ants, will get all over it.

Are they asian, brown or black?
The last girl asian girl I fucked had brothers who lived next door and they were always cooking dog or whatever at 3am when I was trying to sleep so everytime I went over I made sure to only fuck the girl up against the wall or on the bed against the wall as hard as possible and I went out of my way to make her scream and moan as loud as possible. You could try something like that.

Great ideas, love it! Thanks for the help user. The problem with just keying their cars in my story is that I'm worried about cameras. How do I explain my character dealing with cameras?
>Hypothetically of course

This: planetnatural.com/seed-bombs-yield-green-explosion/

Once planted, your neighbors are fucked.

Very interesting user. A seed bomb of mint would completely fuck their lawn. You can't get rid of mint, you can only make more mint.

Do magnets really mess up these kinds of technology?
My father has a long magnet rod he uses to get tools once they fall under the cars he fixes
Hypothetically of course

No Kudzu seed bomb is best.

>ITT: Simps help the trannie who lifted some onlyfags image for fake advice and (yous)

No, magnets would not affect solid state and optical devices (e.g., cameras) unless you include "EMP" under the class "magnets"
Bro if I get caught that's probably a felony. Kudzu is insane, and wouldn't it take years to really fuck their shit up?
>Hypothetically of course

I'm not a troon, I posted a pussy pic since it gets attention and replies.

Bro just think about how you're helping save the planet. It's for a good cause, and anyone that says otherwise is a nazi fascist supremacist bigot (whatever combo of words sounds funniest to you). Unironically, if you get prosecuted you could make a big deal about it over social media. Get Greta Thunberg's attention (rape).

>no timestamp
nothing but newfags up in this thread thirsting for fake fembots.

>no timestamp
Cause it's not my pic, I got her off Any Forums.
>Nothing but newfags thirsting
Listen here bro, I got responses. Now we're working with seed bombs and shit for my novel. Progress is occurring, the pussy birthed good discussion.

Attached: 7456.jpg (1080x1920, 159.36K)

>I'm also worried about cameras.
Nevermind the cameras. It's the bugs they've put in your house while you were away that you need to watch out for. They're always listening

What? Cameras are a biggern concern